JEFF IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

HOPEFULLY MANY MORE TO COME!!!!

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
The last 10 laps felt like 10 years... I was very nervous.. Could barely breathe... I was waiting for a caution to come out... That would have been real bad..

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The last 10 laps felt like 10 years... I was very nervous.. Could barely breathe... I was waiting for a caution to come out... That would have been real bad..
I was fine until about 5 to go. My dad was sitting behind me and I was just waiting...I knew it was gonna happen. But it never did! The entire lap before the white flag had to be the longest lap I've ever witnessed, I wasn't comfortable until he absolutely crossed the line and took the white flag, then my shoulders just came down and there was a big weight lifted off of them lol. What a car, hopefully that's just the beginning. Gustafson and Martin always seemed to excel on the Speedways, like Vegas and California. So I'm super excited for those tracks. I honestly want to say these next few tracks could be really strong for Jeff, but that's what seperates the greats like Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson, their good EVERYWHERE lol.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I wasn't fine until he completely crossed haha. Every time he took back the lead I got nervous. When he was passing Kyle, I was nervous, I was about going crazy when he wiggled a bit right next to Kyle. Then, each lap just took forever, and the last lap gave me a lot of anxiety lol. I was watching on tv, and online, seeing what people were saying and with 5 laps left they were like "He's got this." and "It's Jeff's to lose." and I was yelling when I read that being like "Shut up. Don't jinx him." haha. I was on the edge of my seat for the last lap, and every turn I was holding my excitement. When I saw the checkered flag, I started to raise my hands excited, and then when he crossed, I finally could celebrate. haha. Been waiting for this for WAY too long!

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wasn't fine until he completely crossed haha. Every time he took back the lead I got nervous. When he was passing Kyle, I was nervous, I was about going crazy when he wiggled a bit right next to Kyle. Then, each lap just took forever, and the last lap gave me a lot of anxiety lol. I was watching on tv, and online, seeing what people were saying and with 5 laps left they were like "He's got this." and "It's Jeff's to lose." and I was yelling when I read that being like "Shut up. Don't jinx him." haha. I was on the edge of my seat for the last lap, and every turn I was holding my excitement. When I saw the checkered flag, I started to raise my hands excited, and then when he crossed, I finally could celebrate. haha. Been waiting for this for WAY too long!
You gotta admit, when your driver wins in Nascar it's better than your NFL, NBA, MLB, team winning because in Nascar it's HUGE and doesn't happen often.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
You gotta admit, when your driver wins in Nascar it's better than your NFL, NBA, MLB, team winning because in Nascar it's HUGE and doesn't happen often.
I get more excited for a Jeff Gordon win than any other sport... That was pretty good to be that fast, especially after Carl Edwards put him in the wall after he got ran off the track. I thought, welp, just another Sunday... Next thing you know, he stays out, most pit and he's restarting fourth.... Next thing you know he's blowing by Tony Stewart & Ryan Newman for the LEAD!

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Oh definitely.

NFL - It's the Lions so I was crazy happy when they got their first win in '09, especially after that dreadful '08 year. Lions wins are the most excitement I get outside of Jeff Gordon wins.

NBA - I don't get that excited. I see Pistons won, and just be like sweet. Same with MLB, and NHL.

Especially when they play a lot more than their are Nascar races. This was a relief excitement more than anything. For it to finally be over with and not keep thinking 66 races, 67 races, 68 races, etc.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If anyone is interested, the DuPont #24 is making it's return this weekend at Las Vegas.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Sweet! I mean I like his new paint job and all, but it'd be sweet seeing the Dupont again.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Yeah.. We'll see DuPont colors this weekend at Las Vegas... One of the twelve times this year, I believe.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Jeff will be a guest on NBC's "The Tonight Show" w/ Jay Leno tonight at 11:35 p.m. ET. Be sure to tune in!

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Jeff will be a guest on NBC's "The Tonight Show" w/ Jay Leno tonight at 11:35 p.m. ET. Be sure to tune in!
Dang too bad I missed this. At least it's on Jay Leno and not George Lopez. Hate having to watch that just to see someone on there for a few minutes.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
http://www.nascar.com/video/preview/practice/110304/cup-las-prac-gordon/index.html

Jeff spun in practice today, luckily didn't hit anything and saved it though.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Soooo...lets see.

Kenseth on the pole, Ambrose second, Edwards third, Biffle fourth, Kyle Busch fifth.

First practice was Kenseth, Ragan, Montoya, Edwards, and Biffle.

Second practice was Kenseth, Kyle Busch, Newman, Edwards, and Biffle.

Kenseth won the first practice, second practice, and pole. Other Rousch cars not far behind. I think it's safe to say they'll be bad fast today.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Practices dont mean shit. Jeff Gordon had horrible practices last week and look what happened. But yeah I see them doing good though.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Practices dont mean shit. Jeff Gordon had horrible practices last week and look what happened. But yeah I see them doing good though.
They sometimes don't mean shit, it's hard to ignore a guy like Kenseth who has been on the top of the leaderboard all weekend.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Alan and company did work this weekend! Brought a piece of shit car to the race track and the results showed just that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%