My situation.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Alright as some of you may have known my girlfriend broke up with me 2 weeks ago over the phone. 2 days ago I started calling her and asking her back, but she said its over and that she doesnt want to talk to me anymore. Yesterday was my flight to Newark New Jersey and I planned to go to her house and talk to her and tell her how I feel. I also planned to win her back. Im just writing this to bring some closure and I guess your opinions.

I get to Newark at about 2:30pm and I get my bag. I go to the taxi and pay $80 to get to her house. I knocked on the door and her mom opened the door and said I cant be there and that I needed to leave. I asked her if my gf was home and she said no because she is at work. I told her I needed to speak to her and that I need her to say it to my face that its over. I talked to her for about 45 minutes and I finally convinced her to call me when she gets home and see if she wants to talk to me. As well as her father who didnt want to see me.

Her mother said I couldnt stay there so I decided to walk around Brooklyn and it was really cold. I sat in the park where she broke up with me the 1st time which was very hurtful. Her mother called around 7pm and said that my gf's father couldnt let me in the house and talk to him because he had to respect his daughters wishes of not seeing me again. I told her that I was going to continue to wait until my gf got home.

I decided to buy her some flowers with a card that said "Goodbye Ginamarie, I will always love you no matter how much you hurt me." I signed it at the bottom. I went back to the house and left the flowers at her doorstep. My father called and was very pissed off that I was in brooklyn with my suitcase and laptop because I might get robbed so he told me to come home. I decided to go home because if she wanted to take me back she would call me.

I get on the train and once I reached my connection I got a voice message. The voice message said that it was my gf's father. He said that ginamarie doesnt want to see me again and that she needs her space. It said to go home and that ginamarie needs to work this out on her own. It said that if ginamarie wanted to talk to me, she would call me.

I went on the train and went home seeing the area I traveled for 4.5 years to go to her house. Reminiscing of everything that we had and we lost. I gave her my whole heart and life, but in the end it wasnt enough. She told me she wasnt happy, I didnt make her laugh anymore, and that I would fight with her over petty things. I just didnt think that because of that she would end it so abruptly....

Oiler35

Reaction score
Dang, dude, keep your head up. I know how bad shit like this sucks, but you just gotta get on with it, no need to get down about it.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wow man, thats really rough. Its gonna hurt for a long time, but you should at least be able to find closure because you did everything you could to make it work. That took some real dedication to do what you did, and thats all you have to fall back on. You can't force her to feel for you, which is the hardest part. It takes two to try, and you're the only one putting in effort at all to make things right. You tried man, thats all you do.

Thats real respectable.

deven

Reaction score
i went through the same shit bro. but, my girlfriend didn't even tell me she didn't want to continue the relationship, she thought it would be better to just stop talking to me/ignoring me until i got the hint. then 4 months later she messages me on facebook with a bullshit excuse. it literally felt like someone ripped my heart out of my chest and threw it in the garbage.

i feel for you man. just look at it this way, if she was willing to let your relationship go like that, then it just wasn't ment to be. the best thing you can do in this type of situation is to just move on. its gonna take a while and your still going to think about her everyday but its the best thing to do in your best interest because if you keep thinking about her, then you're just gonna feel more depressed. There's plenty of fish in the sea. go out, have a good time and get your mind off her.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just let it go bro, no chick is worth driving yourself this crazy over. Time heals all wounds...and so does getting back out and playing the field. Just think about the entire situation here. Even if you did get back with her, shit would never be the same again...and it wouldn't turn out.

You've reached the point of no return, just move on with ur life.

Reaction score
I know its rough, and that yall been together for a while. At some point though, you got to let it go, and move on. Hope you get better bro! I understand the stress you under right now.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
that sucks man, I hate when girls need their space, cause you want to talk right away, and u can't cause they need space

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
4.5 years man, that's rough. But you handled it the best you possibly could do. You did everything right. Fact of the matter is she wants to move on. Best advice is to do the same, with the closure you got.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Damn. That fucking sucks bro. The best thing to do right now is move on and just have fun.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Seems like that is how most things go within a relationship nowadays, you can't ever trust anybody. Keep your head up during this rough time, your a good guy and a better girl/relationship will arise. I'm a firm believer that things like this only make people stronger and that you will be rewarded in a much better way in the near future, this may be for the better. You WILL find that "special" girl. Stay strong!

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah man, just stay positive. There are lots of other girls in the world. You and here just weren't meant to be I suppose. You'll find another.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
try your hardest to move on, youll never forget anything you guys had but you need to try and make new and better memories with your friends and family while making new friends. have fun with your life. youll meet someone a lot faster then you think and when that time comes i can guarantee that your new person will make you feel so much better.

we're always here for ya too, so if you need anything let us know.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sorry FPS but...anybody else find it weird he posted this under "Celebrations"?

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I actually didnt know where else to put this shit. I knew it would get lost in the other forums. No one frequently posts under this section so I decided to use it, lol. This is far from a celebration.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I actually didnt know where else to put this shit. I knew it would get lost in the other forums. No one frequently posts under this section so I decided to use it, lol. This is far from a celebration.
This is...you just don't know it.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This is...you just don't know it.
true.

at first i hated it when me and my ex split but after a month or so i loved it. she wasnt right for me and i got to have tons more fun and meet new females :D

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
true.

at first i hated it when me and my ex split but after a month or so i loved it. she wasnt right for me and i got to have tons more fun and meet new females :D
Oh yea...I remember when you were standing on the window ledge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%