Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yesterday between 3:30 and 4:30, my grandmother (I've called her meemee my entire life) passed away. She's had heart issues for quite some time, and has had a number of surgeries the past few months. Some of you may remember when I was going through this. Anyways, over the weekend my aunt took her to Gettysburg, Mississippi. It was just supposed to be a drive through war field, but you could also walk it. She wanted to walk it, and she ended up falling and breaking her leg and ankle. She seemed good and healthy (even though I know that probably wasn't the case). Due to her issues, they were afraid to treat her in Mississippi and flew her back here to New Orleans. On Sunday, she stopped breathing and they worked on her for 20 minutes to revive her. Considering, she began to do fine after that. But like I've already mentioned, between 3:30 and 4:30 yesterday afternoon, she passed away while I was at work. She was an amazing woman, she found a run to run 3 H&R Blocks even with her issues, and would always make time for the things that, may not have been very important. It's kind of amazing, she lived just long enough to see my oldest cousin and I graduate a few weeks ago.

I've made a small push to be more active as of late, but things may die down for me for a couple weeks. I'm not sure. But now you all know if I go unheard for a while.

Too add, my girlfriend made this yesterday, I thought I would share it with yall.

Air Frank™

Reaction score
im sorry to hear this man and hope you and your family the best.i know how hard it is to lose your grandmother

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
I lost my grandmother recently as well man(cancer), I'm sorry to hear this bro, and I know you'll pull through.
Just remember you can always talk to someone on here(as weird as it may seem) if you need to.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Damn, I know how this feels. I just hope you take your time and start feeling better. Once your ready we will be here.

R.I.P

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm sorry man, I know how it feels.

RIP.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
my condolences to you and your family.

i wish you an easy period, and hope you can celebrate her life, not mourn her loss

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Never easy to lose a close one, I hope you and your family the best.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
sorry to hear this man, it's always tough losing one of your grandparents

Brick.

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear this, I know how it feels to lose a grandparent.

R.I.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%