My Madden/NCAA Football 10 Custom Covers

Matt Ryan Fan

Reaction score
I've seen the Matt Ryan one on another board. You must post over @ OS.com

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
He uses Redynamix, but you can get something similar with Topaz Adjust, but IMO Redynamix is better
he denies it, i find you get the same thing with topaz adjust and some lucis. i suck at using redynamix

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
How do you even use pulgin's? I might start using them on my renders(in PS) before I use gimp to make my work.

bigheadkyle2

Reaction score
How do you even use pulgin's? I might start using them on my renders(in PS) before I use gimp to make my work.

i asked him on another site and he wouldnt tell me what he used but i used that demo version of redynamix and it is pretty easy and i like the result of it more than topaz adjust but since you can get topaz for free that is what i used on my covers. to use them you just click the filters and choose which one you want and adjust the settings. it is just like any other filters or adjustment layers.

Ghettoshark

Reaction score
he denies it, i find you get the same thing with topaz adjust and some lucis. i suck at using redynamix
We know it to be true lol. He's just being an overprotective kid.

Lucis, Topaz, or ReDynaMix are all good. They all do the same thing really with the right settings.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
We know it to be true lol. He's just being an overprotective kid.

Lucis, Topaz, or ReDynaMix are all good. They all do the same thing really with the right settings.
i mix lucis and topaz with the right settings and its awesome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%