My Challenge to SI's Memebers

Status
Not open for further replies.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'll be honest...We did pwn...I really havn't enjoyed SI since lyriks left and VC...hmmm...

CB4_Raps

SI's Bad Boy
Reaction score
I'll be honest...We did pwn...I really havn't enjoyed SI since lyriks left and VC...hmmm...
Not while I've been active we haven't.

Look at my post, and look at the examples of posts I posted, those types of posts can be found throughout the forum, before and after Rik left. It's the same old same.

nelsogotskillz

Reaction score

CB4_Raps

SI's Bad Boy
Reaction score
that's pretty impressive...i read all 4 pages in less than a minute
No surprises?

Hate to call out people, but I'm highlighting problems that aren't being dealt with.

I've got a proposition, why not just make the watercooler a forum which doesn't count posts?

What about maybe encouraging members to post good intelligent and well thought out posts?

Why not try and post threads which generate discussion?

Final question, why has it took myself and laker's posts in this thread to bring a few people from under their rocks and see what really is going on?

If you want this forum to be taken seriously, now is the time to start.

The Future Pele

Big Baller/Shot Caller
Reaction score

CB4_Raps

SI's Bad Boy
Reaction score
Why the hell did you waste your time finding that out?
See, it's people like you that bug the hell outta me.

This thread was aimed at improving the forums(duh), and improving posting(duh again). Why do you think I posted it?

Maybe because nearly all of your posts are one liners and highlight the quality of posting here?

As I said, I hate to call you out, but I'd say I'm the 'voice of the people' on this one, since I'm not the only one who thinks that you post quantity over quality.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yeah, I've noticed a lot of inactivity to. The boards just slow down when people are tied up with stuff like life and sim leagues. I mean I've come on here and asked a question on CT, which is usually very active, and I didn't get an answer for a long time (at least it seemed that way). I know people can't always be on here and be active due to other things that are more important, but if you are online try to post in a lot of different areas...that you like of course....I to needs to be more active and post in a wider variety of topics, but ever since my comp. died its been hard for me...hopefully I'll get it back soon and I can get on on a regular basis.

The Future Pele

Big Baller/Shot Caller
Reaction score
See, it's people like you that bug the hell outta me.

This thread was aimed at improving the forums(duh), and improving posting(duh again). Why do you think I posted it?

Maybe because nearly all of your posts are one liners and highlight the quality of posting here?

As I said, I hate to call you out, but I'd say I'm the 'voice of the people' on this one, since I'm not the only one who thinks that you post quantity over quality.
What do you want me to say when greeting someone?

It's not like I'm wasting posts in the NBA, NFL, etc. Sections...

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That really made no sense since...

1.) LyRIKs was hardly ever here
2.) All VC did was get in fights with people that didn't like them

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That really made no sense since...

1.) LyRIKs was hardly ever here
2.) All VC did was get in fights with people that didn't like them
Thank you, you just saved me some time typing that out...

BTW Kraig, you don't really add much to the discussion either... You say you don't enjoy SI "anymore"... what have you done to make anything better?

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the CT is supposed to be an extended AIM convo place.

as for the rest, it comes and goes.. like I've said so many times before - the site is what u make of it. if you want it to be more active, you need to be more active on it, etc

hopefully, everyone who is concerned will do their share to keep this site going for 18 more months

CB4_Raps

SI's Bad Boy
Reaction score
the CT is supposed to be an extended AIM convo place.

as for the rest, it comes and goes.. like I've said so many times before - the site is what u make of it. if you want it to be more active, you need to be more active on it, etc

hopefully, everyone who is concerned will do their share to keep this site going for 18 more months
I'm curious then, is this a board for sports or for general chat on how people's days have been?

highlight_reel

Reaction score
Hey guys... just to let you all know, I'm probably going to be gone for quite some time, due to being grounded. I'm at school, and this is where I'm allowed on... and that's for only a few minutes.

So guys, PLEASE, I'm begging you... keep SI going. Keep SI going strong. Don't mess it up... I know this is an old thread, but I'm telling you... keep the sports discussion going.

When I return, if I return, I want to see SI here, going strong. I don't want to see it dead. So if anything, keep this place strong for me... please.

And yes, I have to do this... all the Christians in here, I'm just asking you all to pray for me. It worked last time, and it'll work again.

I love you all (not gay, no, lol), and God bless. I hope to talk to you all again soon. So keep SI strong, please.

HR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%