Mooche V-3

Mooche

Reaction score
Eh, this might be one of my last ones heading up until the big day. Any questions, or concerns feel free to comment.

1.)
Cameron Newton, QB, Auburn
2.)
Marcell Dareus, DT, Alabama
3.)
Von Miller, OLB, Texas A&M
4.)
A.J Green, WR, Georgia
5.)
Robert Quinn, DE/OLB, UNC
6.)
Julio Jones, WR, Alabama
7.)
Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU
8.)
Blaine Gabbert, QB, Missouri
9.)
J.J Watt, DE, Wisconsin
10.)
Cameron Jordan, DE, California
11.)
Prince Amukamara, CB, Nebraska
12.)
Tyron Smith, OT, USC
Da'Quan Bowers, DE, Clemson
14.)
Corey Liuget, DT, Illinois
15.)
Mike Pouncey, OG, Florida
16.)
Aldon Smith, DE, Missouri
17.)
Anthony Castonzo, OT, Boston College
18.)
Justin Houston, OLB, Georgia
19.)
Gabe Carimi, OT, Wisconsin
20.)
Ryan Kerrigan, DE, Purdue
21.)
Phil Taylor, DT, Baylor
22.)
Derek Sherrod, OT, Mississippi State
23.)
Jimmy Smith, CB, Colorado
24.)
Muhammad Wilkerson, DT, Temple
25.)
Jake Locker, QB, Washington
26)
Cameron Heyward, DE, Ohio State
27.)
Torrey Smith, WR, Maryland
28.)
Mark Ingram, RB, Alabama
29.)
Nate Solder, OT, Colorado
30.)
Akeem Ayers, OLB, UCLA
31.)
Brandon Harris, CB, Miami
32.)
Brooks Reed, OLB, Arizona

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
NE will not draft Mark ingram in the first round. I'll bet you anything they wont.

The only reason they had Ingram come was for the PR. When was the last time BB told anyone ANYTHING of what was actually going on? never.
So why would he tell everyone about their meetings with Locker, Mallett, and Ingram? So if a team like Cincinatti, Miami, Jacksonville, etc wants to get Mallett, Locker, or Ingram, those teams will either: trade with NE, giving them extra picks for this and next years draft. OR those teams dealing in front of NE so they dont get him. that way, it means one more player that passes to them that the Pats like

Ingram, Mallett, Locker are all scapegoats

Mooche

Reaction score
NE will not draft Mark ingram in the first round. I'll bet you anything they wont.

The only reason they had Ingram come was for the PR. When was the last time BB told anyone ANYTHING of what was actually going on? never.
So why would he tell everyone about their meetings with Locker, Mallett, and Ingram? So if a team like Cincinatti, Miami, Jacksonville, etc wants to get Mallett, Locker, or Ingram, those teams will either: trade with NE, giving them extra picks for this and next years draft. OR those teams dealing in front of NE so they dont get him. that way, it means one more player that passes to them that the Pats like

As you can see, I didn't put any trades. Yes, I know, teams are going to want to leap frog and take signal callers need the end of the first. I know that... and I think we will see a lot of deals being made in the last half of the Draft to get their guys. If the Patriots stay pat, they will either take a pass rusher (Brooks Reed, etc.) for the 3-4 outside rush, since they need some help there, or they will take Ingram. Ingram is a nice big back, great character, and he really does seem like a BB guy.

Locker and Mallet are much so more scape goats than Ingram..

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
According to Kiper (I know, he's an idiot), but he's hearing that Bowers is probably falling into the 20s now

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Yeah Kiper is an idiot. He had Alualu going in the 3rd round, if im not mistaken.

Bowers will go as high as 13th. If he falls to Detroit, they will take him.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Everybody else had Alualu as a low pick too

Mooche

Reaction score
I like Gabbert to the Titans for sure.
I knew you would, ha.

But in reality, that is one pick that I thought would kind of surprise people... due to the fact he took a little slide, but there is no way Tennessee doesn't pull the trigger on Gab if he is there.

I think Arizona has some young talent they might want to try and harness at the QB spot (Skelton, Hall, etc.) and if they still are intrigued with Kolb that pulls them out of the picture. Robert Quinn is a great fit to rush the passer, especially since Porter and Haggans are like 239 years old a piece. San Fran is the only other team after that would look hard at him, but I don't know if Harbaugh wants to give a shot with what he has already. Plus, it's tough to pass on the best CB in this entire Draft at #7.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Yep.
Gabb to Titans is realistic, but I'm not sure how likely.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

You know what scapegoats are right???

I think San Fran might take Blaine if he isn't gone before them.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Haha.
I don't think he knows what scapegoat is. It doesn't even make sense.

Mooche

Reaction score
You know what scapegoats are right???

I think San Fran might take Blaine if he isn't gone before them.
San Fran could, and it would make sense for the 49ers to do so with Harbaugh at leading that team now. He can develop QBs. But, there isn't a large rumbling that the team really likes Blaine, and I don't see how they would pass on possibly the best player in this Draft, while it also fills a need for them, in Patrick Peterson.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%