MLB Sim League

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you guys have tried one of these before and hasn't worked out but I think it'd be nice to have an MLB Sim League along with all the other Sports. We could use Baseball Mogul 2011, only question would be finding an appropriate file. I have a file that's pretty good but only reflects teams as of the beginning of last season. If we decided to use that I could run it. I've run successful leagues in the past but it'd be understandable with me being a new member and all if you'd rather have someone who's been here longer to run it. Just a suggestion since MLB is the only main sport without a sim leaue.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We had one not very long ago. It died. I was a gm. And thats saying a lot because I know nothing about baseball. Not enough activity in it.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
It started off very good, I'd do it again.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Already on the schedule.

The SI MLB Sim League will be brought back in March, with OOTP taking over Mogul as a simulator. OOTP is not only a more in-depth and intricate simulator but it alleviates the pain in the ass of every GM having to download the game in order to have good grip on the league.

We are waiting until Spring Training draws closer in order to put the league in the best position to succeed.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd definitely do it again. I was one of the few active gms in the league. We need everyone to stay active though.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Already on the schedule.

The SI MLB Sim League will be brought back in March, with OOTP taking over Mogul as a simulator. OOTP is not only a more in-depth and intricate simulator but it alleviates the pain in the ass of every GM having to download the game in order to have good grip on the league.

We are waiting until Spring Training draws closer in order to put the league in the best position to succeed.
Whats OOTP..I've never even heard of it.

BCRondo9

Reaction score
I would deffinitely be interested in getting a team in this. Hopefully everyone would stay active in the league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%