MLB Gamethread: April 3rd-April 9th

Big Papi

Say hello to me please
Reaction score
And Porcello sucks

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

FearLessBeast

Reaction score
The Giants are so fucking stupid I swear. They are resting our 2 of our best players against a game with Kershaw pitching. Botchy is so stupid.

Thomas-Panda-Saxby

Reaction score
Starlin Castro 5th youngest player to 1,000 hits. People sleep on him. He did have a 200 hit season as well. Yankees got a good pick up.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Allen said:
Why can't we have good pitching outside Price and the pen? So frustrating.

At least the offense is picking up the pitching.

RunSoHard

Reaction score
Game five of the season against the Mets at 7. Maybe the first win of the season? I doubt it. To make it all worse Colon starts for the Mets and just watching that man play baseball pisses me off.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Froze my ass off in Cincy today but it was good to see the Reds get another W. Billy had a solid game batting lead off and Eugenio is flashing some serious power early in the year. A lot to be excited about.

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
Sucks the Cubs pen let last nights game get away. Could be going for the 4 game sweep against a good team with Arrieta on the hill tomorrow. Really loving the discipline this team has shown at the plate thru 5 games. Zobrist and Heyward make a huge difference. Schwarber injury will be really tough to overcome. Thankfully Fowler came back and Baez, Soler,and Montero stayed on the roster. There were talks about each of those guys being shipped for pitching during the offseason. The depth they all provide will allow the Cubs to weather the loss of Schwarber

Big Papi

Say hello to me please
Reaction score
I love the Red Sox even with their shitty rotation. That offense is fun and bullpen is awesome.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Allen said:
I love the Red Sox even with their shitty rotation. That offense is fun and bullpen is awesome.

Except Pablo Sandoval. Every time that guy comes to the plate is more and more of a waste. I've never seen a worse deal before than signing him. He is horrid.

RunSoHard

Reaction score
Ey, Phillies got their first win of the season last night off of Howard's solo shot, 1-0 final.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Allen said:
We should do a weekly one starting every Sunday...I am excited!!

Or we can just have one thread.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
RunSoHard said:
Game five of the season against the Mets at 7. Maybe the first win of the season? I doubt it. To make it all worse Colon starts for the Mets and just watching that man play baseball pisses me off.
If this is what the Mets lineup is going to do all season it's going to be an excruciating year for me.

Mudge

Reaction score
TSaxDaGodd said:
Because one starting pitcher does this, right?
Ummm. No. Because he's one pitcher in a very good starting rotation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%