Michigan Wolverines

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I met Denard and Roundtree last week. Denard is fucking tiny, I wanted to ask him how it feels to burn-out in the middle of the season, but I declined.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hopefully they don't fire Rich Rod.

Reaction score
I met Denard and Roundtree last week. Denard is fucking tiny, I wanted to ask him how it feels to burn-out in the middle of the season, but I declined.
That's dope. You say anything to em?

Mooche

Reaction score
A team discussion thread I take it...?

Rich Rod needs to go in Michigan I really do think. Denard is going to be a fun NFL prospect, possibly getting some time at WR and in the slot maybe.

Reaction score
A team discussion thread I take it...?

Rich Rod needs to go in Michigan I really do think. Denard is going to be a fun NFL prospect, possibly getting some time at WR and in the slot maybe.
All the Michigan fans are saying OHHHHH WELL IF HARBAUGH GETS HIRED THEN THEY GONNA BE HELD BACK 3 YEARS. Not true, I would love for Harbaugh to come back here.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
That's dope. You say anything to em?
*sees small black guy with dreads*
Blake "Hey Man, are you Denard?"
Denard "Yeah"
*shakes his and #12 hands*
Blake "Good luck against Miss State."
Denard "Thanks."

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
All the Michigan fans are saying OHHHHH WELL IF HARBAUGH GETS HIRED THEN THEY GONNA BE HELD BACK 3 YEARS. Not true, I would love for Harbaugh to come back here.
Well it's kind of true...there is no way in hell Harbaugh could have a lot of success running his offense with all the fruity spread athletes Michigan has. Imagine him trying to pound the rock with those quick undersized lineman.

Mooche

Reaction score
Well it's kind of true...there is no way in hell Harbaugh could have a lot of success running his offense with all the fruity spread athletes Michigan has. Imagine him trying to pound the rock with those quick undersized lineman.
This is true..

It would be a monster transition that would need different type of recruits to make it work.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Worth noting: Jim Harbaugh does not have blind loyalty to Michigan. He still remembers being bypassed for Mich QB coaching job in 2002.
-AdamSchefter

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Looks like Michigan missed Harbaugh

tbuc

Reaction score

Setting the stage to failure.

PS- Thanks for Scott Shafer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%