Michael Vick Is Next To Get A Reality Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score

Suspended Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick has clinched a $600,000 deal to headline his own unscripted documentary series chronicling his life, once he’s out of the federal pen where he’s currently serving a 23-month sentence for his role in a dogfighting conspiracy.

Cameras will start rolling after he’s sprung on July 20 and will follow him as he seeks to “make amends for his past,” including starting work at a $10-an-hour construction job as he applies for reinstatement in the NFL.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Animal Planet -- right after Animal Police ....... LOL

bignoob

Reaction score
Man this is sad, people will do anything for a lil bit of money,

but i would have done tha same

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He didn't ask for a reality show. His agent never pitch the idea for him to get money. TV programs know this will sell and they pitched it to him. He making a good choice since I like the TI Road to Redemption and this has the same concept. Gonna be nice.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
Hopefully he doesn't get reinstated

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hopefully he doesn't get reinstated
Alright? If they let Pacman play then they should let Mike Vick play. Technically, he had nothing to do to with the dog fighting. He just hosted the property that it took place on. He had several other homes... Pacman been arrested for more <Censored> than something Mike Vick easily could of not known was going on.

Anyways I am not defending him because he did admit he took place in this behavior but it's a very common practice in Virginia and the south. I just don't know why the NFL won't let him play... Three time pro bowler who realizes his crimes were heinous. Pacman hasn't done <Censored> in the NFL and managed to play.

Dice-J

Reaction score
I never said Pacman should be allowed in the NFL. He shouldn't either, he paralyzed a man, and he's lucky thats all he did

Dice-J

Reaction score
I did forget to mention that he did much worse than PacMan to. He actually killed something. PacMan didn't. Its sad to kill an animal.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
Cant you people just stop bashing the man he made A mistake he is serving his time like all the other americans do.

Jesus I know damn well if it was your mom or your dad who made a mistake, he wants to do what he's best at..If he is in the nfl who is he gonna bother?

bignoob

Reaction score
Aww man thats crazy , so NFL respect the troops and stuff ( who manage to kill people everyday) but vick kill som DOGS and get sentence like he killed a person, just let him back in the NFL let him pay and make his money, they let ricky back in he smoke mad weed and stuff, and pac man hit and fight HUMANS.

So a man get to harm humans and play, but someone who harm dogs dont ,

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Aww man thats crazy , so NFL respect the troops and stuff ( who manage to kill people everyday) but vick kill som DOGS and get sentence like he killed a person, just let him back in the NFL let him pay and make his money, they let ricky back in he smoke mad weed and stuff, and pac man hit and fight HUMANS.

So a man get to harm humans and play, but someone who harm dogs dont ,
Yet we honor animal killers overseas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%