Melo a trade canidate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Denver Post -
The Nuggets have made no indication that they will actively shop Carmelo Anthony, but they will listen to offers, according to the Denver Post.

Because of his off the court problems and the luxury tax, Denver may be inclined to see what sort of package Anthony would yield.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Denver would be stupid to trade Carmelo, nowadays there arent any such thing as a superstar for superstar trade, so they'll probably end up with a bunch of young good players. Much like the KG trade.

But with that said, I think it would be smart for the Knicks to look into this, its obvious we must get rid of Curry and Randolph, with a new GM and coach, and high draft pick. Melo could be the last piece we need to be officially "re-bulit"

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pfft. Every team will listen to offers. Doesn't matter who it is, they always listen. Doesn't mean nothing is gonna have it.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Him or AI has to go

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Eh. Melo just isn't a passer, he forces way too many shots. They just need to try to alter his game. I think they keep him and AI.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Eh. Melo just isn't a passer, he forces way too many shots. They just need to try to alter his game. I think they keep him and AI.
they'll never win with those two

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They won alot last season...so your already wrong. Unless you mean the "big one." And most teams can't win the big one, with the guys they have.

AirForceFlash_3

MLB Co-Comish/FSU Class of 2014!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wade and Melo would be amazing to watch. I would die if that trade happens, but, I'm 99% sure I will be living then. No way he comes here to Miami but I can always have the pipe-dream. Anyways, there will be a lot of teams interested in Melo, but I just don't see him getting traded. Like dez said, they will just get a bunch of young players in return.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It would be dumb for them to keep AI and trade Melo.

How many years does Iverson have left? 4/5 at the monst, dont get me wrong dude is a warrior and he's probably the toughest player in the league. But like the Shaq-Kobe instance, the franchise will go with the young guy.

I say they keep both, get rid of Karl and bring in a coach that cares about defense. And JR Smith preformed well this past season/playoffs if they're gonna trade anybody it should be him, bring in s defense stopper to complement Iverson and Melo's scoring.

Mr.Dj5

This is Mr.DJ_5
Reaction score
send this kid to New York , he will learn some lessons about attitude

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
send this kid to New York , he will learn some lessons about attitude
What is that supposed to mean? What does him being in NY have anything to do with teaching him about attitude? That makes no sense.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They won alot last season...so your already wrong. Unless you mean the "big one." And most teams can't win the big one, with the guys they have.
oh look, we have ourselves a smartass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%