P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Maybe I'm valuing Cassel wrong, but does he really expect to get more than 3.7 mill this year from someone else?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
maybe he just wants to be a backup on a better team?

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Dude just opted out of probably his only chance to start for another year of his career. I mean, what does he expect? Teams that need legitimate starting QBs are going to try to put together better options. It's not like Arizona, Cleveland, or Jacksonville is going to settle for fucking Matt Cassel. Minnesota was going to try to find a better option, too, but Cassel could have had at least a 5-10 game cushion if he didn't play well.

vikesfan

Reaction score
He could re-sign with the Vikings, he's opting out of his contract to get more $

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
vikesfan said:
He could re-sign with the Vikings, he's opting out of his contract to get more $

Money they better not give him. 

Thomas-Panda-Saxby

Reaction score
Whatever happened to Christian Ponder? Is he balls or something? He hosted the ESPY's once I believe.

dcpwner

Reaction score
I think with Ponder it was more a case of he was never actually good. Do they still have Freeman on the roster tho?

vikesfan

Reaction score
Freeman is a free agent, and the way the players were talking about his work ethic he won't be back next year.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Vikes would be best off to just rebuild that QB group completely.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Thomas-Panda-Saxby said:
Whatever happened to Christian Ponder? Is he balls or something? He hosted the ESPY's once I believe.

He's not great, but he got injured this year when he was playing well. Musgrave wouldn't play to his strengths. I personally think that if he gets a fair shot next summer that Turner could make him into a game manager with big play potential. 

Ponder throws well on the move or if he has time. The Vikes OL got bitch slapped all year and Christian constantly had pressure in his face and got rushed pretty much 100% of the time. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%