Looks like McGrady will be back

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
McGrady has been a part-time starter for the Pistons, averaging 23.7 minutes. But McGrady vows he’s content, and said Detroit will be first on his list when he becomes a free agent after the season. “I’ve had talks with Joe (Dumars) and he definitely wants to bring me back,’’ McGrady said of the Detroit executive. “And I’m excited about him having that willingness to bring me back. But that is something that I will evaluate. Maybe I’ll be here again.’’
Dumars confirmed he has interest in retaining McGrady. “I’ve had conversations with Tracy about going forward beyond this season,’’ Dumars wrote in an e-mail. “We both agreed that we would sit down after the season and discuss his future in more detail.’’
This is great news. I'm sure Dumars obviously told T-Mac Kuester won't be back. So that is probably why he will come back. Because if Q stayed, I know for a fact he wouldn't want to come back. We just have to find a way to bring him back that will work salary wise lol.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I gave up on McGrady, but if he can help the Pistons win games then why not

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
im not for him coming back unless we clear some roster space so he can play more and give us a better chance to win. and kuester BETTER be gone.

but if he wants to stay im all for it. he and greg are the reason people are still watching us this season.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There were reports earlier that said he wanted out. Even with this he just said the Pistons would be at the top of the list, but my guess is when the Bulls and people come calling for him, he'll bolt. Or maybe he'll try to turn around the Pistons like he did to the Magic/Rockets.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'll believe T-Mac will bolt out of Detroit real quick.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There were reports earlier that said he wanted out. Even with this he just said the Pistons would be at the top of the list, but my guess is when the Bulls and people come calling for him, he'll bolt. Or maybe he'll try to turn around the Pistons like he did to the Magic/Rockets.
LOL Bulls are not calling for T-Mac man.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope he comes back.
I'd like him to be the starting SG next year tbh.

Ship out Rip, and then put Gordon back on the bench where he belongs.
Doubt we draft PG either, so Stuckey and T-Mac can be interchangeable at the PG/SG.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Has he looked good at all this year? The poor guy just isn't the same.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He has his days. He can still play for sure though.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
He's not even a shadow of what he once was

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yea and he plays nothing like that either. hes shown he can still be an effective playmaker and look for the pass.. something he never did. hed be stupid to stay here though to be honest.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Honestly, if Detroit wasn't a blackhole of a team I think T-Mac could easily drop 17 a game every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%