LOL AT Giants!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoffa

Reaction score
What happened I thought everything was going your way! Oh man this is awesome, you only put up 14 points on the Browns? While Cowboys dropped 28 and we could have dropped a lot more, and you defense got picked apart 35 points DAMN! Browns only got 10 points on us, should have been 3 points though but none of that matters.

I thought you guys were good LMAO! :butwiggle:

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
What happened I thought everything was going your way! Oh man this is awesome, you only put up 14 points on the Browns? While Cowboys dropped 28 and we could have dropped a lot more, and you defense got picked apart 35 points DAMN! Browns only got 10 points on us, should have been 3 points though but none of that matters.

I thought you guys were good LMAO! :butwiggle:
It was a very close game. J/k good win by the Clowns... They actually showed up for tonights game... Cincinnati should have beat them a couple weeks ago too damnit.

Hoffa

Reaction score
It was a very close game. J/k good win by the Clowns... They actually showed up for tonights game... Cincinnati should have beat them a couple weeks ago too damnit.
This is just one of those moments where I have to laugh at the Giants fans.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
This is just one of those moments where I have to laugh at the Giants fans.
The Bengals had them... But then Cincinnati just figured they needed the draft picks so once again decided to take another loss...

Hoffa

Reaction score
The Bengals had them... But then Cincinnati just figured they needed the draft picks so once again decided to take another loss...
You guys will draft a new coach.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Didn't Dallas just lose a game against the Cardinals, where the Refs literally held them up the whole game?

Hoffa

Reaction score
Didn't Dallas just lose a game against the Cardinals, where the Refs literally held them up the whole game?
Yes, you know whose fault that was?............ You guess it right R O M O ' S!

Hoffa

Reaction score
LMAO..

**falls out of chair**

The Bengals have no intentions of getting rid of Marvin Lewis since were the best team in all.
lol I forgot :headsmack:

Hoffa

Reaction score
We can have thirty years of 0-16 seasons and he'd still be head coach. I hope we aren't going into that direction.
NFL status wise you guys are in the "great depression" momentarily!

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yes, you know whose fault that was?............ You guess it right R O M O ' S!
It was the O Lines. They were getting beat all day. Also TO was once again shut down.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
NFL status wise you guys are in the "great depression" momentarily!
Great depression alright... It's possibly more then that... SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING WITH THIS TEAM! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT CHANGE.

Hoffa

Reaction score
Great depression alright... It's possibly more then that... SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING WITH THIS TEAM! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT CHANGE.
Draft Obama to be your coach.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Draft Obama to be your coach.
He would probably do a better job. Since he going to lead America in the right direction he mise well lead the Bengals in the right direction. I'm sure he could do both. I'll send Mike Brown an email.

Hoffa

Reaction score
It was the O Lines. They were getting beat all day. Also TO was once again shut down.
And that all falls back on Romo, once he starts messing up the whole team starts messing up. It's quite simple, I forget whats that called.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He didn't start it. The special teams did, by letting the opening kick off be returned. Then the rushing game didn't do jack.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Tony Romo is the reason you guys are considered a contender... :rolleyes:

Hoffa

Reaction score
He didn't start it. The special teams did, by letting the opening kick off be returned. Then the rushing game didn't do jack.
Well yeah see that's the problem, we won the coin toss so Romo was like "Yeah we want the ball in 2nd half" But i'll jinx the special team so they messed up because I'm a big mess up! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%