well, maybe not anymore.
Kobe is actually the good guy for once.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
you see Rip, welcome to my world

as a Kobe fan, I hear <Censored> all the time
No one really hates on Kobe. They just say LeBron is a better player, and that Kobe is selfish.
And both are truth lol.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The whole LeBron being Robin thing, or a side kick or whatever is also stupid. He is better than both Wade and Bosh. Who cares if he joined "Wade's Team." It is now the Miami Heat, not just one of their teams. Takes a team to win the title.

Like honestly the dude is just trying to do what mostly every other player is trying to do, and that is to win championships. I don't see how he can take this much hate for that.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol Rip
I know you have said Kobe rode Shaq's ass for a title

dont go both ways here

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Da Gawd and Goat knew people would appreciate their greatness even more.

Thank You Goat and Bean
They both had All-Stars on their teams.

lol Rip
I know you have said Kobe rode Shaq's ass for a title

dont go both ways here
Kobe would of never gotten another ring if he didn't get Pau lol. But that's a whole different topic.

V23

Team Save Us KB24
Reaction score
Da Gawd and Goat knew people would appreciate their greatness even more.

Thank You Goat and Bean
That's why I want Kobe to save the league and shut that <Censored> up. I don't want Kobe to get six, but it's better than LeBron getting one like this.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jordan turned Pippen into what he is. And before kobe pau had only made 1 all star team. Playing with kobe now...he's made two all star games.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why would they need him when they have future superstars Josh Smith and Horford at PF and C? And I guess you didn't see my post on the last page, I'd like a response to that too please.
I missed it. and heck why not? It's Dwight Howard. lol

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol whatever you say. This whole thing is being blown out of proportion by everyone who is hating on LeBron.
It's quite disgusting and irritating.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pau Gasol?
seriously?

the same guy everyone calls "soft"

no one cared about him when he was in memphis.
as soon as he's in L.A., wa wa wa. all i hear is crying

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
and Pau and Pippen went to MJ and Kobe. both trades. I think Pippen was a draft day trade

LeBron CHOSE to go follow Wade
thats why everyone is mad.
dont twist it

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Atlanta only won 50 games once, and Dwyane Wade led Miami to an NBA championship. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?
Whoops your righ but back to back second round appearances is nothing to overlook especially when we've only improved since he got here. Not to mention JJ means almost as much to ATL as D-Wade does to MIA. And that was 2006. It's 2010 and if the Hawks' 53 wins was a fluke the Heats championship that year was a fluke.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pau Gasol?
seriously?

the same guy everyone calls "soft"

no one cared about him when he was in memphis.
as soon as he's in L.A., wa wa wa. all i hear is crying
He is soft as cake lol. But he is a 20 and 10 player.

TYO said he was only an AS once, but you could make the case he should of been one almost every year in the league, cause he puts up the numbers.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
and Pau and Pippen went to MJ and Kobe. both trades. I think Pippen was a draft day trade

LeBron CHOSE to go follow Wade
thats why everyone is mad.
dont twist it
Don't see why picking to play with Wade is such a sin though.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Whats being blown out of proportion? Betraying your home state/<Censored>ting on them on national tv. Saying miami gives you the best chance to win when we know thats not true. His lies that he made up his mind that morning. The guy is calling them the greatest trio in nba history and they havent played a game together. Thats disrespectful to legends like wilt/west/elgin. I havent seen too many of his peers outside of his boys "Cp3 and D-howard" act like this is okay. The old timers like chuck, reggie and c-webb arent pleased with this decision.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He is soft as cake lol. But he is a 20 and 10 player.

TYO said he was only an AS once, but you could make the case he should of been one almost every year in the league, cause he puts up the numbers.
ice cream cake

ask KG how soft he is. ask Rasheed how soft he is. ask Perk and baby how soft he is. ask Dwight how soft he is

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Don't see why picking to play with Wade is such a sin though.
he calls himself the king
he betrayed his city.

look, everyone needs help. Cleveland tried their tails off. they had the best record in the league two years in a row
he had talent on that team. his fault they lost

instead of standing up and saying, lets go do it again. lets win it for you guys
you know how many times he mentioned cleveland's tough history?

but he couldnt. he took the easy way out. Superstars dont do that.
not in their primes

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Whats being blown out of proportion? Betraying your home state/<Censored>ting on them on national tv. Saying miami gives you the best chance to win when we know thats not true. His lies that he made up his mind that morning. The guy is calling them the greatest trio in nba history and they havent played a game together. Thats disrespectful to legends like wilt/west/elgin. I havent seen too many of his peers outside of his boys "Cp3 and D-howard" act like this is okay. The old timers like chuck, reggie and c-webb arent pleased with this decision.
Like me and AE have been saying, why exactly is he entitled to stay with Cleveland. Like seriously, was it a clause in his contract that stated that he had to resign there cause the damn kid was born there. No. So he didn't betray anything. Would it of been more heartwarming if he went back there, sure? But he was entitled to do anything.
Going to Miami does give him the best chance to win, but I'm not debating this again with you cause you are just bitter he went to Miami for whatever reason.
LeBron shouldn't care what others think, let his on court actions shut up the haters, and they will. Just wait is all I'm saying, and stop <Censored>ing ripping on him.

ice cream cake

ask KG how soft he is. ask Rasheed how soft he is. ask Perk and baby how soft he is. ask Dwight how soft he is
I don't have their contact information.
He had his moments, I'll give you that. He isn't nearly as soft as he once was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%