LeBron James Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Im only worried about what this means for my Knicks, Ive read Walsh is thinking about retirement, and with "the big 3" in Miami its either going to scare players away from coming to the Atlantic division or bring players in that want to dethrone the Heat.

I still hope that the Melo rumors are true, and we're able to bring in a Point Guard with the remaining money we have, Parker would be nice but it sounds as if San An doesnt plan on trading him, but that could change depending on George Hill's performance/progression in this season.

Either way this could mean great things for us Knick fans or more years of frustration

NY King

Reaction score
Im only worried about what this means for my Knicks, Ive read Walsh is thinking about retirement, and with "the big 3" in Miami its either going to scare players away from coming to the Atlantic division or bring players in that want to dethrone the Heat.

I still hope that the Melo rumors are true, and we're able to bring in a Point Guard with the remaining money we have, Parker would be nice but it sounds as if San An doesnt plan on trading him, but that could change depending on George Hill's performance/progression in this season.

Either way this could mean great things for us Knick fans or more years of frustration
I actually think this move by James, even though he went to Miami, could benefit the Knicks. Just because of the reason that Cleveland is a total mystery for next year. Most likely people think they will not win, but who knows. I expect Knicks to win way more games than they did last year. Also my same comment about the Cavs go to the Raptors also. Knicks might take 8th place :eek:

Having 3 stars doesn't mean auto-championship. It's pretty convincing, but not an auto-championship. Who knows, the season is long and much more trades and signings can happen (more towards trade though) to help teams out.

I personally would love to see teams being the Heat and I know many people would love to see them lose too. Just means more competition and interesting season(s) ahead of us.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well after all this I'm beginning to think Dwight coming to ATL is that far fetched anymore.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Why would they need him when they have future superstars Josh Smith and Horford at PF and C? And I guess you didn't see my post on the last page, I'd like a response to that too please.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Brian Windhorst PDcavsinsider

#Cavs sign-and-trade deal with the Heat for #LeBron has not been finalized but will happen. Sources say Cavs will get 4 picks: 2 1st, 2 2nd less than a minute ago via web

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why would they need him when they have future superstars Josh Smith and Horford at PF and C? And I guess you didn't see my post on the last page, I'd like a response to that too please.
Josh Smith is a SF, Al Horford is a PF.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Supposedly LeBron said something about winning 7 championships in miami.

Fck out of here robin.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol i heard that he said that too
and i just saw the highlights

and looks like Bron got S&T'd to Miami
no big, but didnt he say last night "It's not about the money. if it was, I would have taken more and the extra year in Cleveland, or I would have been signed and traded"

whatever. these dudes are pissing me off
calling out the Lakers "I feel bad for whoever has to guard both of us" -Wade

"Once the game starts this is going to be easy" -LeFrontrunner

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kobe Da Gawd is gonna unleash the wrath on Rupaul, D-Whistle and LePippen

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Can LeBron even be Robin? He's kinda of the third wheel if you ask me, since Wade and Bosh kinda were a package deal all off-season. He's more of a Bat Girl or whatever her name is IMO. Definitely not a man...

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Magic GM Otis Smith tells AP on LeBron's move to Miami: "I was surprised....I thought he was, I guess, more of a competitor."

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The LeBron hate is already getting old.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
never gets old Rip

you should know, you've been Mr. anti Kobe and anti Laker

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol, it's just irritating to seeing this guy take so much <Censored>ing blows for this life choice, which was ultimately was the best choice for him.

Hope he wins some titles just so everyone shuts up.

V23

Team Save Us KB24
Reaction score
I wonder how Kobe feels being the humble one for once.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He would just make it worse for himself. All you'd hear is the same stuff now that he had to run to wade's team to win.

Chicago was a better place for him to slide into a winning situation but thats just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%