JUNX

Mmmmmm......
Reaction score
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhLN91tJ1r14O120zC

A <Censored> imo.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dang. That pisses me off, I wonder how the guy was feeling. My guess is he wasn't feeling too good. I wouldn't feel great either throwing my clothes on the floor acting like the towel boy is a slave or something.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
In his defense, it was 32-30 in the 2nd quarter. It was a very crucial portion of the game and he needed to be in there very quickly.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
In his defense, it was 32-30 in the 2nd quarter. It was a very crucial portion of the game and he needed to be in there very quickly.
Okay but he's throwing it at the floor. The first piece of clothing he threw on the floor, he was right in front of the guy, but chose to pull away from him, while basically looking at him, then put it right in front of the guy on the floor.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I was being sarcastic, lol. But idk, just being an outsider it looks like a very dickish move. But you never know, maybe they both have a good relationship and he was just in a rush or something.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I was being sarcastic, lol. But idk, just being an outsider it looks like a very dickish move. But you never know, maybe they both have a good relationship and he was just in a rush or something.
Lol, didn't look like the towel boy was too into it... haha.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
The towel boy should do the same to Lebron when he wants like a drink and he has to pass him the bottle. Just like drop it on the floor, lol.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The towel boy should do the same to Lebron when he wants like a drink and he has to pass him the bottle. Just like drop it on the floor, lol.
Lol but then the mop guy would say something haha, then it'd go in a cycle where everybody is pissed. haha

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm sure the Bulls ball boy is going to be scared for life by this moment. The guy gets paid to watch games and ball boys do practically nothing. Friend of mine is a ball boy for the Cavs.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yea its a dick move, he seen the kid and still tossed it on the floor. that kids probably stunned, still. asshole forsure.

cheato's about to get 10k!

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm sure the Bulls ball boy is going to be scared for life by this moment. The guy gets paid to watch games and ball boys do practically nothing. Friend of mine is a ball boy for the Cavs.
I still wouldn't feel too good.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
LeBron's always been a dick, what's new?

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The dude has been catered too since he was 16...do you guys expect him to be all lovey dovey and humble.

Still sort of a dick move. But dont act like bron is the only player to do this.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I was watching this live and was just laughing... LeBron looked at the kid stick his hand out and turned and threw it the other directions. <Censored>ing asshole also didn't even wait till the buzzer rang to start taking his warm ups off. He sat at the table for a few minutes, he could have gotten ready before the buzzer. LOL

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He was just shocking the world there..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%