LeBron and Kevin Durant!

Mr. Smiley

Reaction score
Another Lebron James and Kevin Durant signature I made!

Feel free to use my work/s, just don't copy/steal it!
If you want the PSD's of my work/s, just PM me. ;)
Thanks!:)

*Check out my Deviant art account!:
http://mrsmiley07.deviantart.com/

PurpleYellow

Reaction score
Looks very nice, the only thing I dont like is the black border.

Mr. Smiley

Reaction score
PurpleYellow™ said:
Looks very nice, the only thing I dont like is the black border.
sorry for that black border i put. if you can notice I always put black border on my sig/s. ;) but if you suggest to remove it I will. :) thanks!

Mr. Smiley

Reaction score
Wolves United said:
Looks great!
Thanks! btw good luck to the leader of our Mix Making team, hope we'll get plenty of mixers here too. ;)

Wolves United

Reaction score
Mr. Smiley said:
Thanks! btw good luck to the leader of our Mix Making team, hope we'll get plenty of mixers here too. ;)
thanks bud! I'd love to see you tryout! So far, PurpleYellow, JRUnyan700 and mcosaidfk or however you spell his name are willing to join the team!

Mr. Smiley

Reaction score
Wolves United said:
thanks bud! I'd love to see you tryout! So far, PurpleYellow, JRUnyan700 and mcosaidfk or however you spell his name are willing to join the team!
I don't have really have much time to make mix, sorry man. But I'll try to support the team. ;) just tell me what I should do.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
could definitely use some work. Looks like some pretty basic filters being used, but I've seen 10x worse so it's not that bad. Keep looking to improve, keep looking to use new effects, search for some stocks -- and don't be afraid to ask guys for some PSDs of old sigs they made a while back, that way you can look at them and see exactly how much goes in to their work. 

Mr. Smiley

Reaction score
Giantmetfan07 said:
could definitely use some work. Looks like some pretty basic filters being used, but I've seen 10x worse so it's not that bad. Keep looking to improve, keep looking to use new effects, search for some stocks -- and don't be afraid to ask guys for some PSDs of old sigs they made a while back, that way you can look at them and see exactly how much goes in to their work. 
Thanks! Btw I think thw GFX section here is inactive/unactive (I don't know what word I'm trying to think.), that's why I search stocks, textures, brushes on Deviant art and why does our Cut Gallery outdated? I can't see any updated cut of NBA player there.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
It's been outdated a few years now. One of my missions to do over the summer, lol. catch up on all of that and update everything. 

Mr. Smiley

Reaction score
Giantmetfan07 said:
It's been outdated a few years now. One of my missions to do over the summer, lol. catch up on all of that and update everything. 
The cut gallery really needs to put work. IMO. That's the reason I join here, to check out GFXers works or resources here and it seems it becomes inactive.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
well also not a lot of people submit cuts anymore but I definitely want to spend the better part of june going through all of the cut gallery and updating everything. 

Mr. Smiley

Reaction score
Giantmetfan07 said:
well also not a lot of people submit cuts anymore but I definitely want to spend the better part of june going through all of the cut gallery and updating everything. 
If I can only make cuts. LoL! I would be glad to help you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%