League File Discussion/Gripes

Status
Not open for further replies.

RN4L

Da Nation
Reaction score
Blatche-

At this stage of his career, Blatche started earning starters minutes with his hustle and his face up game. He got after it on defense, and was silky and slippery on offense. He rarely got in foul trouble and got good steals numbers.

His quickness, stealing and perimeter and drive defense should be the highest rated among (his own) defensive categories for a PF. He still had modest strength for his role (stretch 4) but only enough to take on similar sized guys in the post.

His jumper should be respectable, and the core of his outside rating. From the looks of pre I think its actually pretty spot on, expecting a slight decline in his 3 pt%, if not please adjust the two as to keep the rating close to the same as possible.

Id bring his passing down, his blocking and post D some, and his strength a little - then up his quickness, handles, perimeter d and steals to make up for it, while trying to keep his letter grades the same.

Username

Reaction score
Dwyane Wade averaged 3.2 TOPG for his career and 3.1 in the 10-11 season so I feel like his handling attributes should be slightly higher to reflect that.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
RN4L said:
Blatche-

At this stage of his career, Blatche started earning starters minutes with his hustle and his face up game. He got after it on defense, and was silky and slippery on offense. He rarely got in foul trouble and got good steals numbers.

His quickness, stealing and perimeter and drive defense should be the highest rated among (his own) defensive categories for a PF. He still had modest strength for his role (stretch 4) but only enough to take on similar sized guys in the post.

His jumper should be respectable, and the core of his outside rating. From the looks of pre I think its actually pretty spot on, expecting a slight decline in his 3 pt%, if not please adjust the two as to keep the rating close to the same as possible.

Id bring his passing down, his blocking and post D some, and his strength a little - then up his quickness, handles, perimeter d and steals to make up for it, while trying to keep his letter grades the same.
His post D is already below average for a PF, and his perimeter and drive D are above average for a PF. I know your goal here is to make him more playable as a SF, but the fact of the matter is that he's not a SF, and he logged more time at C in his career than he did at SF. Obviously you can play him at SF, but there's going to be pros and cons.

Username said:
Dwyane Wade averaged 3.2 TOPG for his career and 3.1 in the 10-11 season so I feel like his handling attributes should be slightly higher to reflect that.
I gave Wade the same slight uptick in handles that I gave to Kobe. 

Dannyboy77

Reaction score
Derrick's turnovers seem a tad high. Obviously I don't know his ratings but that caught my attention.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So Kobe just got a lil upgrade?

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Before the draft I upped his handles slightly

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oh aight bet lol

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We gonna shut this down before the first sim?

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Dannyboy77 said:
Gonna leave Derrick the same or increase his handles a tad?
I gave him a modest upgrade.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Can Tyson get a slight upgrade scoring wise? might have been a bad sim but in 10/11 he avg abut 10ppg on 65% .. at about 9 on 38% right now

RN4L

Da Nation
Reaction score
Rip averaged closer to a SPG with 6th man minutes in 10-11. Any chance I could get a slight bump for him in steals?

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I would also like a slight bump to all of my guys. 

Joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%