Kyrie Irving traded to Boston

Paulius

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
That's such an insult to his talent. He's a fantastic finisher, top 2 in the league
Hes absolutely the best finisher in the game

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't think LeBron "held back" Kyrie, because there is no question he is also an ISO player. No matter what system he goes into, he's going to freelance, but he's also never been integrated into a real offense at this point in his career. We'll see how it goes. 

Paulius

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Curry is better imo
Id argue that to death. Curry is nice, cant lie but idt his left hand is as good as Kyries and that has to mean something

BNC

Reaction score
elcheato said:
When you're on LeBron's team, the offense is going to be ISO heavy, because of him, that's how he wants to play. LeBron makes role players significantly better. The only help he gives other primary ball handlers/stars is taking away attention. 
That's nice, also completely ignores the point I was making

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Dont say Kyrie isnt a franchise player when we havent seen it yet. Its obvious Hayward isnt and would never be the #1 guy on a championship team, but we havent seen Kyrie yet. And please dont bring up those early years when he was 18 years old
That guy is not a franchise player, and instead of the years pre LeBron I'll just point the the LeBron years sans LeBron

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
That's such an insult to his talent. He's a fantastic finisher, top 2 in the league
Is that not an iso skill? And yea he is, never said he wasn't. Though top 2 might be a bit high

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Well, you two better get together and pray to baby Jesus that youll be right, because no matter how u slice it, saying kyrie isnt better than Hayward is a reach and clickbait. And looks like he got you sucked in
Zach doesn't give a shit about clickbait, and if you knew anything about that you'd understand it. And they're not the only ones who hold this opinion.

And I don't have a problem admitting when I'm wrong, pretty sure he doesn't either

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
Zach doesn't give a shit about clickbait, and if you knew anything about that you'd understand it. And they're not the only ones who hold this opinion.

And I don't have a problem admitting when I'm wrong, pretty sure he doesn't either
Controversial shit like that gets people interested in what he has to say because people love nba drama

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Controversial shit like that gets people interested in what he has to say because people love nba drama
Once again you're struggling to understand what I'm saying so I'll just leave this here

Paulius

Reaction score
Lmao the same guy whos scared to take it to the rim if theres a bigger guy in the paint so he passes it out

Just because hes a good scorer in the paint, that doesnt automatically make him the best finisher in the league

Kyrie is on another level when it comes to finishing at the rim, having lebron over him is just so bnc

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
Once again you're struggling to understand what I'm saying so I'll just leave this here
Haha whatever helps you sleep at night

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
LeBron finished 78% of his shots within 3 feet, Kyrie finishes 60.3%. LeBron takes 43.2% of his FGAs from within 3 feet, Kyrie takes 26.4%. This isn't all that close

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Haha whatever helps you sleep at night
Not arguing with people who have no idea what they're talking about helps

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
Not arguing with people who have no idea what they're talking about helps
Sorry for talking bad about your bestfriend Zach. Wouldnt wanna change your opinion on a guy who is one of the few thats got your back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%