Kobe Bryant Would Love To Play In 2016 Olympics

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
How is this hate??? He is not good enough to play on this team any more, that's not hate it's just a fact. He may very well be on this team but if he needs to earn that spot based on performance he will not be on the team. Just because I'm saying he sucks now it not hate, you gotta stop claiming hate just because we say he sucks now because he does
Just from seeing this farewell tour, it's obvious he will be on the team. Jerry said all that before the season started and before kobe announced his retirement. He will wanna put him on the team for how big the story would be, and bc he'd be able to be a part of history. No nba player in recent years has gotten this much love from the fans and players of the nba. He meant so much for basketball and that's what u aren't understanding. That's the reason he'd be on the team, to retire with a gold medal, bc he deserves something like this for all he's done for the nba. At the end of the day it's a business and media, and they will wanna hype this up and blow this up to the max so that's why they'll put him on the team. No shit there's players better than him. I'm not defending that, he's also 37, but the point is that this is simply to thank him. Basically a gift to be around all the guys one last time, and to come up on top, one last time

Paulius

Reaction score
Me7o said:
Team USA is going to win whether Kobe plays or not
That's not the point, damn, yall really not getting it huh

Me7o

Savage
Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
That's not the point, damn, yall really not getting it huh
What am I not getting? I want and hope Kobe plays. I also understand that there's a chance he makes the team whether he's shitty or not

BNC

Reaction score
Just from seeing this farewell tour, it's obvious he will be on the team. Jerry said all that before the season started and before kobe announced his retirement. He will wanna put him on the team for how big the story would be, and bc he'd be able to be a part of history. No nba player in recent years has gotten this much love from the fans and players of the nba. He meant so much for basketball and that's what u aren't understanding. That's the reason he'd be on the team, to retire with a gold medal, bc he deserves something like this for all he's done for the nba. At the end of the day it's a business and media, and they will wanna hype this up and blow this up to the max so that's why they'll put him on the team. No shit there's players better than him. I'm not defending that, he's also 37, but the point is that this is simply to thank him. Basically a gift to be around all the guys one last time, and to come up on top, one last time
k

Panic!

Reaction score
LOL. Kobe is the worst player in the NBA right now.

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
It's funny how we have legends praising him, got fans on the road praising him, everyone praising him, except for some of the all time haters on these forum lmao. That's when u know you're a true hater
MJ is better

That doesn't mean I want his ass on the Olympic team. Just because we don't want him on the team, doesn't make us a hater. It would be embarrassing for Kobe to be the worst player on the court when they are playing most countries.

Kobe can't even play vs the 76ers anymore. His skills have completely deteriorated. I've never seen a more washed up version of a legend in my life

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
Not when they are blowing everyone out haha

BRAAP!

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
Not when they are blowing everyone out haha
Except this isn't the 90s anymore. The talent level has become much much closer on a global scale.

cavsfan817

Reaction score
BRAAP! said:
Except this isn't the 90s anymore. The talent level has become much much closer on a global scale.
Bro... As long as they don't go back to just sending college kids to represent the country it's in the bag every year.

cavsfan817

Reaction score
Plus it's about representing his country on a global level one last time. Kobe loves this kind of stuff. He's one of the biggest players in the world, even today.

Me7o

Savage
Reaction score
Jason Kidd was like 37 his last time around in the Olympics. Kobe and Team USA will be fine if he plays or doesn't play. Countries have gotten better on a global scale but who do u see beating a Curry/Lebron/KD/Harden/Cousins/Melo type of roster? Lmao just give us the gold already

cavsfan817

Reaction score
Panic! said:
you don't think he's the worst?
He is not "the worst player in the entire league" that is just completely ridiculous lmao

Panic!

Reaction score
30% shooting on 20 attempts per game.

Not even trying on defense.

He's averages are nice but any SG playing that much minutes and taking that many shots can get averages like that.

Signs of the worst player right here.

Landfill

Reaction score
It's funny how we have legends praising him, got fans on the road praising him, everyone praising him, except for some of the all time haters on these forum lmao. That's when u know you're a true hater
It's like you don't watch basketball.

Landfill

Reaction score
U guys all truly don't get why he'd be on team USA. Can't wait till yall salty af this summer
Water boy? Mop the floors? Towel boy? Equipment manager?

Let MJ and Shaq play too, they're legends.

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
He is not "the worst player in the entire league" that is just completely ridiculous lmao
I'm pretty sure he is going by metrics of people who actually play

Paulius

Reaction score
Landfill said:
It's like you don't watch basketball.
Lmao your post is pretty ironic. Everybody is praising him, n it's like YOU don't watch basketball to know that

Landfill

Reaction score
Lmao your post is pretty ironic. Everybody is praising him, n it's like YOU don't watch basketball to know that
So you haven't watched Kobe play this year? Noted.

Also noted that you do not know what irony is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%