elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
KNicks aint getting Griffin.
OKC is getting Griffin.

Cleveland landed LeBron.
Chicago landed Rose.
Oklahoma lands Griffin
I was actually going to make a post about that.. Seems like the best player available is always going to his home town team when they have a chance to get them.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol im just messing around with you.

This is wat I think we should do:

move Nate to starting SG, I dont like Chandler at ALL.....

sign Nash to like a 2 year deal as well as Turkuglo. And that would keep us ready for the 2010 FA class.

So we would have:

Nash
Nate
Turkuglo
Lee
Jeffries

Dub C is our most versitile player and the only one that is probably safe from being moved. So you might have to get used to him lol

Nate is at his best being the spark plug off the bench, he's too small for the two guard. I think the 6th man spot is best for him.

But Ive stated before, unless we draft Rubio I dont wanna aee Nash in a Knicks uni, and Hedo Im iffy on...

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I was actually going to make a post about that.. Seems like the best player available is always going to his home town team when they have a chance to get them.
The lottery is the most rigged thing.
It starts all the way back in 1985 with the Knicks getting Pat Ewing.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Dub C is our most versitile player and the only one that is probably safe from being moved. So you might have to get used to him lol

Nate is at his best being the spark plug off the bench, he's too small for the two guard. I think the 6th man spot is best for him.

But Ive stated before, unless we draft Rubio I dont wanna aee Nash in a Knicks uni, and Hedo Im iffy on...

Why not see Nash? We run a fast paced offense already and Harrington is a versatile player that would benefit from it I believe. And Hedo is very good in the 4th quarter and is a rlly good passer which we need in this system. I HATE Chandler I think he sux being a SG.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Highly doubt the NBA lottery is rigged...

That would mean the whole NBA is rigged basically.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why not see Nash? We run a fast paced offense already and Harrington is a versatile player that would benefit from it I believe. And Hedo is very good in the 4th quarter and is a rlly good passer which we need in this system. I HATE Chandler I think he sux being a SG.
Well first off, them putting Chandler at the 2 is wrong, that will be fixed.

Nash is old enough and starting to show his age, we dont need to get older we need to develop our younger talent.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Well first off, them putting Chandler at the 2 is wrong, that will be fixed.

Nash is old enough and starting to show his age, we dont need to get older we need to develop our younger talent.
But we dont have young talent at the PG position..... I think Nash for a 2 year contract as a bridge for 2010 or atleast a bridge while we develop a young PG from this draft would be rlly good for him. I mean imagine Nash mentoring our rookie pg, it would benefit tremendously.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I agree, Nash would be good to mentor our PG's but like you said we have noone that could actually "learn" from him since their games dont resemble Nash's.

If we draft Rubio, then I would like to see Nash. Their game is similar and he could learn alot from Nash, being a 2 time MVP in D'Antoni's system.

But anything other then that, I really dont think we need him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%