KMart Upset Over Prank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nuggets forward Kenyon Martin was upset after an April Fool's Day joke was played on him Thursday.

During Denver's win over Portland, a former Nuggets ball boy got into the club's locker room and took Martin's car keys. He then filled the player's Range Rover with buttered popcorn.

Martin discovered the damage as he was about to exit Denver's Pepsi Center.

Angered, he went back to the locker room spewing profanities and threats at teammates and other members of the organization.

"That ain't no [expletive] joke," Martin said. "I'm going to find out who did it ... put my [expletive] hands on one of y'all. I'm going to put my hands on whoever did it. You better believe that. It's [expletive] personal. You better believe it."

Martin, who has missed 15 games with a torn patella tendon in his left knee, threatened to boycott the postseason if he did not find out who was responsible.

"How 'bout if I don't play in the playoffs until somebody tells me who did it," Martin said.
i woulda been pissed too, i dont think i would say all that but i would be pissed.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Maybe he was April Foolsing them back? haha

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Didn't they do this to Shaq a few years ago?

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
lmao, he should chill. The guys got mad money and can just get it washed.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
someone wanna fix the title? Over*

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Even if he has money, buttered popcorn is greasy as hell and will for sure do a lot of damage to the upholstery.

VC15

Reaction score
He should "chill" because of all the money he is being payed to sit on the bench in a suit. I'm surprised that he is still a useful player at this point, let alone averaging a near double-double with those knees of his.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
considering he probably has over 100k invested in that car(price of the car included), he should be pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%