Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
Lots Of Teams Interested In Chicago's Hinrich
May 25, 2008 - 10:15 am
The New York Daily News -
The Knicks, Nuggets, Clippers, Supersonics, Suns, and Magic are expected to make a run at Chicago point guard Kirk Hinrich, according to The New York Daily News.

Because the Bulls are expected to take Derrick Rose with the first pick in June's NBA Draft, they'll need to move Hinrich in order to make room for the talented rookie-to-be.

Hinrich shouldn't be too difficult to move especially based on his level of play and moderate contract that runs through the 2011-12 season.
What do you think it would take to acquire Hinrich? I think he would best fit in with the Magic out of all of them, but where would Nelson play?

AirForceFlash_3

MLB Co-Comish/FSU Class of 2014!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I read the NYDailyNews article connected to this, it is all PURE speculation by the writer, nothing behind him to support it. And if the Bulls do take Rose, like I have said before, I'd be happy to trade Haslem+ for him and draft Beasley.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Hinrich wouldn't fit well with the Magic...

I could see him in Seattle, Los Angeles (Clippers), or maybe Denver.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wouldnt want Hinrich either, he's not the type of PG for our new system. Chicago can ship him somewhere else.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I've ctually heard on real-gm that Chicago has interest in trading for TJ Ford. Hmm....

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
I don't think that Hinrich would fit in with Denver at all, they have too much of an fast pace tempo. I don't see Hinrich as much of a runner with Iverson and Melo.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well for Hinrich, they would ask for a big I'm guessing. Someone who can score inside. Maybe Curry or Randolph from the Knicks. Plus some fillers or picks. The Bulls taking Rose, no harm in that.

bulls12

Reaction score
Why does it seem that everybody says that Hinrich isn't good enough anymore?

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well for Hinrich, they would ask for a big I'm guessing. Someone who can score inside. Maybe Curry or Randolph from the Knicks. Plus some fillers or picks. The Bulls taking Rose, no harm in that.
Curry or Randolph and picks for Hinrich? you gotta be kinding, he isnt worth that at all.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Nobody's saying that, but obviously he'd fit in some systems better than others. I think Hinrich would do fine in Denver, move AI to the 2 slot like they did in 2006-2007 when they had Steve Blake...

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, nobody is saying that. He had a bad season last year, and didn't really fit in.

Curry or Randolph and picks for Hinrich? you gotta be kinding, he isnt worth that at all.
I meant Chicago would add in the picks/fillers.

game385

Reaction score
I don't think that any of those teams mentioned has anything valuable enough, that they would be willing to deal for Hinrich. I think that the Bulls should try to package Hinrich and somebody else for Jermaine O'Neal.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think your overvaluating Hinrich, he isnt that good. He's a solid player at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%