Kimbo & Daley done in UFC

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Ok I saw it now, its a good thing that the referee was in between right after it happened.

MR.ballin

$carface
Reaction score
Kimbo should go into boxing. Not ufc which you need to learn a lot of martial arts in order to win fights. I want to see brock fight. He's my favorite MMA fighter due to his cockiness lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bringing in Kimbo makes too much sense for Strikeforce. They're having a hard time finding opponents for Bobby Lashley and Herschel Walker. I could see Kimbo vs. either being a pretty interesting draw for a CBS show.
exactly, right now strikeforce isnt lookking to have a top notch roster, theyre looking to get the big bucks and compete fan wise with he ufc. i do see kimbo and daley hooking up with strikeforce.

brock as your fave fighter? get out, now. before you leave though, drop your fan card off on the table by the door.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If not Strikeforce, Kimbo will end up in Japan. Japanese MMA focuses a lot more on showmanship than they do skills as a fighter. Kimbo already having that name-brand recognition, I can see DREAM and/or Sengoku chomping at the bit to sign him.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
kimbo can still improve though. with age you lose quickness, he can still get stronger and will get smarter. the only thing is how much longer will he fight for? he'll get picked up, he'll win and he'll make money for any brand that signs him.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
kimbo can still improve though. with age you lose quickness, he can still get stronger and will get smarter. the only thing is how much longer will he fight for? he'll get picked up, he'll win and he'll make money for any brand that signs him.
If Kimbo wants money, he's due for Strikeforce or DREAM...but if its success and career longevity, he'd be better off going to SHOOTO or another smaller promotion that focuses more on striking and less grappling. There's actually a promotion being formed called "STRIKE" that is only going to allow stand up striking. Sounds like it'd suit Kimbo perfectly.

Regardless of where he goes, Kimbo's Achilles heel seems to be conditioning. In any fight I've seen this guy in since he became mainstream, he's completely gassed after 5 minutes.

Barcode

Reaction score
If Kimbo wants money, he's due for Strikeforce or DREAM...but if its success and career longevity, he'd be better off going to SHOOTO or another smaller promotion that focuses more on striking and less grappling. There's actually a promotion being formed called "STRIKE" that is only going to allow stand up striking. Sounds like it'd suit Kimbo perfectly.

Regardless of where he goes, Kimbo's Achilles heel seems to be conditioning. In any fight I've seen this guy in since he became mainstream, he's completely gassed after 5 minutes.
If any fed takes him,, he should sign on. If you follow the sport and see him coming, you know what you are getting. He is out of his element completely in MMA and a strike-only match is a great fit for him.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If any fed takes him,, he should sign on. If you follow the sport and see him coming, you know what you are getting. He is out of his element completely in MMA and a strike-only match is a great fit for him.
Trust me, he'll get another gig in another promotion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%