Kidd to Mavs Nearly Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carpet Man

Reaction score
East is weak, yeah obviously since the East is going to win the Championship this year and I`m not talking about Boston.Talking about my boys from Detroit.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
East is weak, yeah obviously since the East is going to win the Championship this year and I`m not talking about Boston.Talking about my boys from Detroit.
Don't even start kid! Your funny... Especially with what you said last in that post!!! ^^^^^^^^^

:headsmack:

Carpet Man

Reaction score
Don't even start kid! Your funny... Especially with what you said last in that post!!! ^^^^^^^^^

:headsmack:
I didn`t know the truth is funny.Maybe to you but you just have to accept reality.This year the NBA finalists form the East will be decided by the Celtics Vs Pistons games in the Playoffs.Just like Colts vs Patriots in NFL.

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
Since the Pistons have been using their bench, they've improved even more. With solid bench play makes them better then the C's.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I didn`t know the truth is funny.Maybe to you but you just have to accept reality.This year the NBA finalists form the East will be decided by the Celtics Vs Pistons games in the Playoffs.Just like Colts vs Patriots in NFL.
Yeah, it'll be just like the Pats beating the Colts every year except the Celtics doing so to the Pistons... At least we can hope. But i still say the Lakers are going to win it all. There having a good year so far and i think it'll continue. I'm not being sarcastic either. Call me dumb or moron w/e... It's how i feel.

Carpet Man

Reaction score
Yeah, it'll be just like the Pats beating the Colts every year except the Celtics doing so to the Pistons... At least we can hope. But i still say the Lakers are going to win it all. There having a good year so far and i think it'll continue. I'm not being sarcastic either. Call me dumb or moron w/e... It's how i feel.
Not really for the Pats and Pistons have two things in common 1.They both are dominate and 2.They both start with a P lol.Yes, That is your opinion but I will say that the Lakers will have their work cut out for them to get to the playoffs, or at least get somewhere in there.They have many great teams ahead of them.Mavs,Suns,Hornets,Blazers etc.If they manage to get in there, they will be in for one hell of a dog fight.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You know if Deven George died right now, I wouldn't care.

<Censored>in fat <Censored>. Hope he gets burnt

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
DGeorge is a gangsta

it actually turns out that he's part of the Gregg Popovich trade committee, and thought the deal was bad. This explains why he vetoed the trade

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Deveon George. What a little <Censored>!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%