25. Seattle* (7-9) - Andy Dalton
26. Baltimore* (12-4) - Wilkerson
27. Atlanta* (13-3) - Carimi
28. New England* (14-2) - Ingram
29. Chicago* (11-5) - Solder
30. New York Jets* (11-5) - Ayers
31. Pittsburgh* (12-4) - Ijlana
32. Green Bay* (10-6) - Reed

we did it in like.. record setting time.. sue us.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
That's a big reach on the trade, but I wouldn't be mad also a reach on Dalton. Nice draft though.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I like it. Well done.

I like the Dalton pick...:mellow:

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
fuck Ingram

We have BJGE, Woodhead, and Faulk
We should not go RB in the 1st 33 picks

I'd much rather see Pouncey or solder there

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm disappointed that you assholes didn't wait for me.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Meh not so sure about a lot of these...and factoring in trades makes it hella hard

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
On the trade: Cowboys want Tyron Smith, but not at 9. Minnesota wants Gabbert, but is afraid Washington could get desperate and grab him. Easy trade.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
I said I wouldn't hate it had to edit. I just don't know if we would do the trade. It is a reach because it is hard to predict any trades.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Mooche, I thought you insisted Dalton wouldn't go 25 to Seattle?
And I can assure you the Cardinals, 49ers AND Tennessee would not all pass over Gabbert.
Just wont happen.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think the Browns will draft Julio if AJ isn't there. The DLineman who were slotted to go in our range are all slipping, and we need WR the most so that would be my best guess.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Mooche, I thought you insisted Dalton wouldn't go 25 to Seattle?
And I can assure you the Cardinals, 49ers AND Tennessee would not all pass over Gabbert.
Just wont happen.
Darren Urban of AZCardinals.com is convinced that the team will draft defense with the fifth pick in the draft.
Should Von Miller go No. 2 or No. 3 as appears increasingly likely, Urban believes Arizona would lean toward LSU CB Patrick Peterson over Georgia WR A.J. Green. Urban, along with Kent Somers of the Arizona Republic, no longer seems to think there's any real chance the Cardinals would draft Blaine Gabbert.
49ers just have bigger needs, and will more than likely bet it all on Luck next year, cant picture Gabbert in a 49er jersey.

Fairley is the better player/prospect, thats why I have him going to Tenn. Higher on draft board than Gabbert would be.

TTN2810

Reaction score
The 9ers aren't gonna throw away the whole year just to get Luck.
And for Tennessee, QB would trump all.
And he isn't a better prospect IMO. Fairley will bust.
QB always trumpts DT anyways. If the best QB in the draft falls to 8, they will take him.
I guarantee it.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
The 9ers aren't gonna throw away the whole year just to get Luck.
And for Tennessee, QB would trump all.
And he isn't a better prospect IMO. Fairley will bust.
QB always trumpts DT anyways. If the best QB in the draft falls to 8, they will take him.
I guarantee it.
Smfh.

Fairley was rated as the #1 pick.

Gabbertt would of been a 2nd round/late first rounder if Luck came out. Fairley is the better prospect. QB doesn't always trump DT. If it was a sure fire top 5 prospect, yeah. I don't see Gabbert as that. I like the kid, but hes always been a 12-20 prospect for me.

And you HOPE they'd take Gabbert just because you think fairley will bust, not because you ACTUALLLY think they would.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Even Charley Casserly said Gabbert is almost as good a prospect comings out as Matt Stafford, and likes him better than Mark Sanchez and Josh Freeman coming out of college. The only QB's he had rated higher in the last 5 years or whatever was Ryan, Stafford, and Bradford. Gabbert would have been a top 10 pick either way. Even before the season was over I read stuff about Gabbert.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Oh and for Fairley, the Titans have the Auburn DLine coach now, so he knows how bad Fairley's attitude/work ethic are. I've heard he IS a reason they wouldn't take him.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Even Charley Casserly said Gabbert is almost as good a prospect comings out as Matt Stafford, and likes him better than Mark Sanchez and Josh Freeman coming out of college. The only QB's he had rated higher in the last 5 years or whatever was Ryan, Stafford, and Bradford. Gabbert would have been a top 10 pick either way. Even before the season was over I read stuff about Gabbert.
Who cares what Charley Casserly says? Hes not a NFL GM anymore for a reason.

Gabbert wasn't considered a 1st round pick until he beat #1 Oklahoma, and he still wasn't considered that really. It was Foles/Luck staying in college that bumped Gabbert up. Not him on his own.

As for the Auburn coach thing. People just have "assumed" that Fairley has some bad attitude. Lets be honest. Titans defense doesn't have that force in the middle like they have with Haynesworth. Sure, its been decent, but not like it was.

TTN2810

Reaction score
They don't need one like Haynesworth. And you think Fairley's own coach assumes he has an attitude? No, he KNOWS he does.
And Casserley drafted Champ Bailey (with Washington), Andre Johnson, DeMeco Ryans, Mario Williams, and Owen Daniels. Basicly all the good players for Houston.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
They don't need one like Haynesworth. And you think Fairley's own coach assumes he has an attitude? No, he KNOWS he does.
And Casserley drafted Champ Bailey (with Washington), Andre Johnson, DeMeco Ryans, Mario Williams, and Owen Daniels. Basicly all the good players for Houston.
LOL.
Its easy to call out the "good" players he drafted.

Andre was a obvious choice.

He also drafted David Carr 1st overall pick, Ben Joppru (2nd Round Bust, one of the biggest ever), Jason Babin (Who was a bust until last year), Tony Hollings (Lost 2nd round pick for him, bust) Travis Johnson (Bust), Vernand Morencey (waste of 3rd), Charles Spencer (waste of a 3rd) .. hes not THAT great. I wouldn't take anything he says serious. Mario Williams was a work out warrior, Reggie Bush i knew would always be a bust so. If hes getting a pat on the back for that, I should too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%