Josh Gordon's 1 Year Suspension Upheld

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
#FreeWeed

Not actually free weed, but free it. 

Weed

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
I'd call Gordon the NFL's best receiver. I feel like he's a freak combination of Megatron and Dez, two absolute freaks, as is. If I'm starting a team, and I get to pick any receiver I want and he'll play and stay out of trouble, it'd be Josh Gordon. Over Calvin. Over Dez. 

TTN2810

Reaction score
Free weed would be nice.

And I agree, at this point in everyone's careers, I'd also take Gordon over anyone. It'll suck not to be able to watch him play football.

Logistix

Reaction score
He definitely didnt deserve to be suspended all year. I do think a suspension was warranted though. Rice and Roethlisberger's suspensions don't really make sense compared to this. Goodell is a weird ginger hammer.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
I'd call Gordon the NFL's best receiver. I feel like he's a freak combination of Megatron and Dez, two absolute freaks, as is. If I'm starting a team, and I get to pick any receiver I want and he'll play and stay out of trouble, it'd be Josh Gordon. Over Calvin. Over Dez. 
I wouldn't take him over Johnson. I also wouldn't take him over A.J. Green.

dcpwner

Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
Yeah i think it's hard to say id take anyone over Megatron right now. Character issues aside though I think Josh Gordon is probably the 2nd best WR as a building block for a franchise.
AJ Green is great and very skilled but Josh Gordon is basically a freak 

TTN2810

Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
There's a handful better than AJ. He's super good, but not nearly as versatile as other tops guys, such as: Gordon, Julio, Dez, and possibly Thomas.

Those guys are just as dangerous as Green on deep/jump balls, but also have the ability to take a screen pass to the house. Green isn't nearly as much of a beast in the open field as the others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%