Josh Freeman best 22-year old quarterback since Marino.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
Ryan > Flacco, Sanchez, Bradford, and Freeman
Freeman has potential, Im not gonna lie, but Ryan is better

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I like Matt Ryan, Josh Freeman and Sam Bradford but I want to give Sam another year or so and see what his progression is and to give real judgment on him, I'm a big Bradford fan. However, right now, Matt Ryan without a doubt. All three are good QB's though and will continue to get better. Freeman is really turning into a great QB, no doubt about it.

mdlr52192

Reaction score
The numbers don't lie my friend...
Didn't Raheem Morris say that the numbers were for losers???

I don't think he's the best 22 year old QB since Marino, but he's definitely good, there's no questioning that.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
this discussion is just a homerfest.

you say ryan, blake says freeman, picasso says bradford.
that's what it seems like, but Im honestly not being a homer. I give freeman and bradford props, they're doing good right now. But out of the three of them, i'd choose Ryan any day. At least I'm not going around saying he's the best quarterback since Marino, cause it's not true...at least not yet. I guess it would be unfair to judge the three of them since they both have different experiences in the NFL (ryan= 3 years, freeman= 2, bradford=1). I'm sure a lot of people would choose Ryan over the three of them, so call me what you want, but Im honestly not being a homer

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
I'd certainly choose Ryan over all the young QBs at the moment as well. He's having one hell of a year and he doesn't turn the ball over. Freeman is 9 INTs away from Ryan career wise and he has about 700 less pass attempts.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Flacco > all.
I don't see how so many people say this, the guy struggles against good defenses and takes a lot of sacks that could be avoided/makes poor decisions at times (As do all QB's). Flacco is a good QB, I'm not saying he's bad by any means, but I'd take Matt Ryan over him any day of the week.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Matt Ryan is good at home (though he hasn't really been tested by an elite team), but Flacco does it on the road in the playoffs. Three road playoff wins in his first two seasons.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
Matt Ryan is good at home (though he hasn't really been tested by an elite team), but Flacco does it on the road in the playoffs. Three road playoff wins in his first two seasons.
SMH...we beat the ravens with ed reed and the bucs twice with aquib talib

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
You are aware of the fact that the Bucs haven't beaten ONE good team all year?
Im not talking about offense, im talking about defense. I never said the bucs as a team were good, cause they aren't. I said Aquib Talib is good
I guess a better example would be the Packers?
ehhh..whatever...people say we got a weak schedule..haters gon' hate

Arrial

Reaction score
Based on the logic of this thread...Jimmy Clausen will be a Hall of Fame quarterback.

Check his first year stats and compare them to Troy Aikman, Terry Bradshaw and John Elway.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
Based on the logic of this thread...Jimmy Clausen will be a Hall of Fame quarterback.

Check his first year stats and compare them to Troy Aikman, Terry Bradshaw and John Elway.
LMAO...exactly why this thread is pree much nonsense

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Five touchdowns doesn't lie.

Freeman is heading to the top.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
He played the Seahawks horrible defense, don't get ahead of yourself. I could sling the ball around on the Seahawks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%