Joe Pa gets No.400

Mooche

Reaction score
\STATE COLLEGE, Pa. -- As camera flashes lit up Beaver Stadium, Joe Paterno got a ride to a victory celebration atop the broad arms and shoulders of two burly offensive linemen.

Career win No. 400 for Penn State's beloved coach will be remembered around Happy Valley for a long time.

Backup quarterback Matt McGloin threw for four scores, the defense pitched a second-half shutout and the Nittany Lions (6-3, 3-2 Big Ten) rallied from a three-touchdown deficit Saturday night to defeat Northwestern 35-21 and get the 83-year-old Paterno his latest milestone.
Congrats to one of the biggest icons in College Football, ever. It's a great thing for the Penn State fans as well, seeing how this season has been a big disappointment.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
It's weird because Joe Pa is one of my favorite coaches. So, whenever Penn State plays Michigan, I don't really mind if Michigan loses. He's not only one of the greatest coaches of all time, but he's one of the greatest people around. I always get a kick out of listening to him. Just cracks me up sometimes.

Congrats Joe Pa! Now do what you said, and go beat Ohio State! ;)

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't think there's anyone that dislikes Joe Pa, even rival teams in the Big 10 love him all around. Living legend.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats to Joe. It is indeed hard not to like him. I do hate Penn State though :p

Mooche

Reaction score
I don't think there's anyone that dislikes Joe Pa, even rival teams in the Big 10 love him all around. Living legend.
That is exactly it man. Everyone respects the guy, you never hear anybody talk bad about. Classy.

sarge

Livin' Young, Wild and Free
Reaction score
Hell ya Joe Pa!! Go psu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%