jobaCHAMBERLAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score

Well this is my FIRST sig ever... The explanation of two was because at first I went and found a nice image of Manhattan... but then I remembered I took some pics of the Bronx Skyline yesterday when I was at my uncle's house. The bg isnt too far from Yankee Stadium so I used it. Those are from the 15th floor of that building ( =
CnC / =

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Really nice for a first lol. Text could be blended better, render effects could be better too. But like I said, really nice for a first.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
Thanks... do you think you could provide some ideas for me to fix this up? I still have the .xcf (I was supposed to get a PS disc from my cousin, but I forgot to go get it, when I remembered I was on the plane back to NY, so yeah, I use GIMP lol)

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I like the top one, Pugz is right though, text should be blended better. Text shouldn't go last if you put it last.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
I like the top one, Pugz is right though, text should be blended better. Text shouldn't go last if you put it last.
I actually didn't put it last... but I was winging it and doing whatever came to mind lol... I decided to wing it, I cba to try another tut -_-

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol well it does need to be blended better lol, i usually put it first after the render.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
GIMP FTMFW!

You'll learn about blending as you go on, it's more or less something you pick up over time.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
lol well it does need to be blended better lol, i usually put it first after the render.
lmfao! that's when I believe it was added haha... do you have any suggestions?

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
GIMP FTMFW!

You'll learn about blending as you go on, it's more or less something you pick up over time.
I guess I'm gonna htba... lol such a ripoff of cba... to used some tuts... only way im gonna catch on to blending lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%