Jerel McNeal

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Text is really bad. You should also darken it up maybe just a bit but I like it for a beginner. Keep working. Our GFX team will help you get better.

monta8curry

Reaction score
Text is really bad. You should also darken it up maybe just a bit but I like it for a beginner. Keep working. Our GFX team will help you get better.
what font should i use then?

Oiler35

Reaction score
The thing about text is, the font isn't what will make it look amazing. The layout and effects will make it look amazing.

sig by jrscfnk on .o2 designz
See. That sig has Arial, one of the most basic fonts on the planet used. It looks sexy because of the design he has over top, as well as how nice the layout looks.

Anyways, the sigs has a lot of texture, but I'm really not feeling it. It's decent for a beginner, and probably one of the better first sigs, but it's not too hot. Keep trying new things, and you'll get there.

JUNX

Mmmmmm......
Reaction score
Couldn't say it any better. +1 for oilers.

monta8curry

Reaction score
How do you get a pattern for the text?
ALso, how do u get a good texture?

SDdirtybird

Reaction score
I would suggest trying to improve your background and text. What program do you use?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%