JaMarcus Russell Uninterested In UFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Aaron Wilson/Carroll County Times - Former Raiders quarterback JaMarcus Russell has no interest in playing for the UFL.

Russell is also a former first overall pick.

"According to a source close to former Raiders quarterback JaMarcus Russell, he has no intentions of playing in the UFL," Aaron Wilson wrote on his Twitter page.
SMFH. He might as well forget about a comeback.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
The better question is, does any UFL team want this bastard on there team?

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The better question is, does any UFL team want this bastard on there team?
Yes. That Omaha team won't take "no" for an answer.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
He should go to the Tuskers, they're 6-0.

<__<

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Also, he'll never make a comeback.

Look at Danny Weurffel, drafted high, didn't pan out, went to Europe to play, and never amounted to much of anything.

It doesn't happen often that a player busts, and then makes some remarkable comeback.

It's not like the Raiders can return him and ask for their pick back. It's done, he's done, file this in the "L" column next to the SuperBowl they got raped by the Bucs,

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This guy reminds me of Charles Rogers lol. Charles Rogers has had so many oppurtionites to get back in the nfl but then he does some stupid <Censored>.

Mooche

Reaction score
This guy reminds me of Charles Rogers lol. Charles Rogers has had so many oppurtionites to get back in the nfl but then he does some stupid <Censored>.
Yeah, but did JaMarcus endure the same type of serious injuries that Rogers did? I know what you are saying. But Rogers actually had serious injury problems and that is a concern. The fact is Russell is trash.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, but did JaMarcus endure the same type of serious injuries that Rogers did? I know what you are saying. But Rogers actually had serious injury problems and that is a concern. The fact is Russell is trash.
Yeah Rogers had a chance to be great. When he did play he would just cut through defenses but then he got hurt, then he would get in trouble with the nfl due to smoking weed and he would get suspended. I wish he would have learned but nope.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Guy should get interested.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Ryan Leaf actually posted better stats than Russell.

Leaf was red-hot his first like four games then fizzled. Russell was never 'on'.

sportsguy11

Reaction score
At least, some might mark him down as Top 2 even... He is THAT bad.
Yeah, he's top 2 alongside Demetrius Underwood. Google him and you'll see why these two belong in a special place in Bust Hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%