Jamal Crawford asks "Extension or Trade"

Status
Not open for further replies.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jamal Crawford has told the Hawks he wants to be traded before the 2010-11 season if the team doesn’t offer a contract extension to his liking, according to a person with knowledge of the situation.
Via AJC

http://blogs.ajc.com/hawks/2010/08/27/atlanta-hawks-jamal-crawford-wants-trade-without-contract-extension/?cxntfid=blogs_hawks

Rest of Story^

I think he's worth the extension

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Again, IDK if you understand this, but locking him up is the same as locking up Johnson. Yeah it helps the team but all they're doing is locking up 4th-6th in the East. They aren't going to get to that next level with the current roster.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
you can have rip hamilton and a second for jamal. we'll gladly take his expiring contract and not give him an extension :p

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I still think he deserves an extension, he played well off the bench for them. 6th man of the year. But hey if they don't want him, let him go somewhere else.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't see why he'd want a trade. The way its looked ATL is the best thing that ever happened to him lol I think he should just be happy with or without an extension til the season ends. Al is a bigger need than he is imo

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I don't see why he'd want a trade. The way its looked ATL is the best thing that ever happened to him lol I think he should just be happy with or without an extension til the season ends. Al is a bigger need than he is imo
Best thing that's ever happened to him? It's the best team he's ever been on-- but what a lot of NBA players care about is money. Again, the Hawks aren't a Finals level team, so he won't be happy unless he's locked up with a large paycheck.

The_Flash

Reaction score
The pay JJ a max but can't resign their 6th man of the year? That's stupid.

Mauersota

Reaction score
This guy was the biggest loser % wise in the NBA until he came to the Hawks, he should there lol.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So apparently I'm hearing he hasn't request a trade or anything like that. He's just interested in signing an extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%