Jake/Kam 1st round mock draft.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
We'll need to draft some offensive lineman at some point and maybe pick one up through free agency. There's just way too many unknowns with this team right now. I have a hard time telling which direction they will go in the draft. Cedric Benson may not be back, Terrell won't be back, Chad most likely won't be back etc. We need another safety, too.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Don't know anything about Tyron Smith, but if he can become a franchise LT, then it's a great pick. I'd love Mike Pouncey though.
Don't understand the hype around him one bit.

he was horrible this year, and last year, he didn't go to the NFL with his brother because he was considered a 3rd/4th round pick. He's only moved up this year because of his brother is a great player and its a weak class for guard.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
We'll need to draft some offensive lineman at some point and maybe pick one up through free agency. There's just way too many unknowns with this team right now. I have a hard time telling which direction they will go in the draft. Cedric Benson may not be back, Terrell won't be back, Chad most likely won't be back etc. We need another safety, too.
Time to start rebuilding.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
FBB
I like this mock especially the lions pick of nate solder.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I like this mock especially the lions pick of nate solder.
I bet you do lol.

They said during the Senior Bowl practice today that Solder reminds scouts of Tony Boselli. Who is a top 3 LT of all time.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
FBB
I bet you do lol.

They said during the Senior Bowl practice today that Solder reminds scouts of Tony Boselli. Who is a top 3 LT of all time.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't like us taking Bowers only because we desperately need a secondary. Champ is leaving, Parrish Cox is going to prison, Brian Dawkins is old as f/ck. Our other two starters Hill and Goodman are 32. As much as we also need someone down low it's important to remember Dumervil comes back and I'm willing to wait and see. Hopefully we trade down for some solid secondary play.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I don't like us taking Bowers only because we desperately need a secondary. Champ is leaving, Parrish Cox is going to prison, Brian Dawkins is old as f/ck. Our other two starters Hill and Goodman are 32. As much as we also need someone down low it's important to remember Dumervil comes back and I'm willing to wait and see. Hopefully we trade down for some solid secondary play.
Didn't even think about that.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
LOL.

Nah, It just means the Bengals aren't built to win right now.
I'm thinking it won't matter whose on the team with Mike Brown as owner. We could have the most talented team on paper and suck. PLEASE RETIRE MIKE BROWN, TAKE YOUR BUTT BUDDY BOB BRATKOWSKI WITH YOU, THANK YOU!

TTN2810

Reaction score
I don't think Solder will be there at 13 or 14 or wherever the Lions pick. He's gonna rise man. I don't see him getting past 9 to Dallas. They really need help on their O-Line.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I don't think Solder will be there at 13 or 14 or wherever the Lions pick. He's gonna rise man. I don't see him getting past 9 to Dallas. They really need help on their O-Line.
Weird, because me and Jake are now doing a 7 rounder.. and I put Solder to the Cowboys.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I still think Solder is extremely overrated...for what it's worth.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I haven't been able to watch yet, but I read he's been dominant, even against guys like Kerrigan.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I haven't been able to watch yet, but I read he's been dominant, even against guys like Kerrigan.
Kerrigan has gotten his own vs Solder a couple of times.

uwp

Reaction score
Nope, Its my first mock of the year, and it will probably change. I just think theres better players than Ingram. I think Pats take Ingram 33rd overall.
Eh, I don't think Belichick will draft a WR or RB in the first 2 rounds. He'll want to address problems at OLB, DE, and O-Line first.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Eh, I don't think Belichick will draft a WR or RB in the first 2 rounds. He'll want to address problems at OLB, DE, and O-Line first.
IMO they might be able to get Tyron Smith, and maybe Ingram or Leshoure in the first. IF they loose Green-Ellis. They could get a good OLB/DE in the second. There's lots around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Toggle Sidebar

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%