Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
http://twitter.com/#!/PriscoCBS/statuses/142368902469525504

Yikes.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Jags would have won more with Tebow than with Blaine.

Not saying persay Tebow is a better passer, but he's a winner, and would fit nicely with MJD in my opinion

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
blaine is still the better prospect and better option but tebow is winning and saying FUCKFREAK THE HATERS in the process.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Del Rio and his coaching Staff along with the WR's are the problem with Blaine..

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score

What happens when Teblow comes to town.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Right, he's doing nothing wrong...
Kinda hard to do anything right when your being taught wrong.

Thats why his QB coach Mike Sheppard was basically fired yesterday and moved to WR's.

Mike said that Jack asked him if he had experience in coaching QB's during the interview.. he said he did, but it hadn't been since the 70's. Jack said its fine and went ahead and hired him. Mike was in over his head.

Biggest loss of the season for the Jags was Mike Shula who went to Carolina to be the new QB coach.

Go ahead, hate on Gabbert. If it wasn't the WR's fault or coaching then Del Rio/Sheppard/Johnny Cox (WR Coach who was fired yesterday) would all still be on the team.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/jacksonville-jaguars/09000d5d8249df34/Sound-FX-Blaine-Gabbert

Sheppard to Gabbert: I only want you throwing balls that you like" .. really.. thats all you tell him?

No wonder this coaching staff was fired.. Jason Hill was also released yesterday.. cant get separation, neither can any other Jags WR.. which is why Blaine hasn't looked great.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I've never understood someone saying that your hating on someone you could really careless about.

Let me just say this, you say "it's the receivers fault" or "it's the coaches fault" or whatever else you said. The fact that you put NO blame on Gabbert just makes it sound like your making excuses for him.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I've never understood someone saying that your hating on someone you could really careless about.

Let me just say this, you say "it's the receivers fault" or "it's the coaches fault" or whatever else you said. The fact that you put NO blame on Gabbert just makes it sound like your making excuses for him.
Im not making excuses for Gabbert.

He does get scared when pressure is in his face, but its not like hes had proper coaches or receivers to help him at all this year.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
yea but everyone acts like QBs just learn shit out of the blue all on their own. They don't. They learn a lot from the coaches around them, especially QB coach. They lost an extremely experienced QB coach this past offseason and it's taken its toll on them.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
yea but everyone acts like QBs just learn shit out of the blue all on their own. They don't. They learn a lot from the coaches around them, especially QB coach. They lost an extremely experienced QB coach this past offseason and it's taken its toll on them.
Exactly.

& Thats nobodies fault but Jack Del Rio for not finding a proper replacement.

Can't wait to see who the new offensive mind we bring in will be. Hopefully its somebody from the gunslinger background. Because this offense can be deadly with WR's and the right coaches.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I know for the Titans, it's the OC that usually works closely with the QB. Palmer has done great with Locker from what I see so far, and hopefully someone in the Jags organization will help Gabbert develop into what he can be.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Palmer, as in Chris Palmer? What a horrible blast from the past.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Yes ahah. Chris Palmer. There's things I like, and things I dislike with him lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%