It's Kinda Funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanzatron

Reaction score
It's kinda funny (kinda not) how the NFL and NFLPA are fighting over who can have 4 billion and who gets 5 billion when there are things going on like earthquakes and world hunger are getting just a million to the cause. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge football and sports fan, it's just how these people don't care about the rest of the world, just themselves.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
So lets donate the whole 4 billion to another country who has probably never heard/nor care about the NFL... Nice.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
yeah. hes just saying they cant divy up massive amounts of money and other areas of the world are falling to pieces and broke as shit.

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
SMH Kam. He was saying that the NFL and NFLPA are being greedy bastards, and fighting over 1 billion and they already are getting billions, while those suffering from the earthquake are struggling to get 5 bucks.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
SMH Kam. He was saying that the NFL and NFLPA are being greedy bastards, and fighting over 1 billion and they already are getting billions, while those suffering from the earthquake are struggling to get 5 bucks.
If you would read up, I said I know what hes talking about.

What do you expect them to do? Donate the 4 billion to a country in need? Thats what I intentionally meant. SMFH @ You.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It is what it is. It's disgusting to think of the money these guys are walking away from, but I can't say I wouldn't do the same if I were in that situation. Money is something you can never have too much of. If I were receiving 3 billion, and I had the chance to fight for another billion, I'd do it.

Everyone is greedy to an extent...that amount of money will bring out the worst in anyone.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
It is what it is. It's disgusting to think of the money these guys are walking away from, but I can't say I wouldn't do the same if I were in that situation. Money is something you can never have too much of. If I were receiving 3 billion, and I had the chance to fight for another billion, I'd do it.

Everyone is greedy to an extent...that amount of money will bring out the worst in anyone.
+4680641865413

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
LOL.

Somebody mad? IDC for other countries personally, sue me.. doesn't concern me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%