Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
Nice working with you sir.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd love for this to happen but I highly doubt the draft will go this direction.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What was ignorant? You wasted your time making a mock draft just to be different.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Its their time they can waste it how that want, and you really have no reason to be concerned with how they waste their time.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What with not having Cam Newton at one? Carolina need help on the D-line and Cam Newton isnt such a sure shot star. Carolina could pick Dareus, but yeah Cam Newton will be their pick, but Seven Oh One wouldnt move off of Dareus from number one and they do need help on the D-Line, so I went with it. And no we werent wasting our time to be different. Only thing different we have is Cam Newton not being the first pick.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
What with not having Cam Newton at one? Carolina need help on the D-line and Cam Newton isnt such a sure shot star. Carolina could pick Dareus, but yeah Cam Newton will be their pick, but Seven Oh One wouldnt move off of Dareus from number one and they do need help on the D-Line, so I went with it. And no we werent wasting our time to be different. Only thing different we have is Cam Newton not being the first pick.
Panthers take Newton.

Was a report yesterday on TWITTER that said they've talked to the Panthers scouts, thats who they're taking.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
1-4 is such a gamble at this point. Can go either way. For instance, Broncos could go with peterson although I've heard they're probably going to pick AJ Green instead. But like I said, who knows.

As for the Giants pick, Costanzo is a solid pick although I've heard they may prefer Pouncey or even Akeem Ayers since Keith Bullock is old as fuck.

Mooche

Reaction score
1-4 is such a gamble at this point. Can go either way. For instance, Broncos could go with peterson although I've heard they're probably going to pick AJ Green instead. But like I said, who knows.

As for the Giants pick, Costanzo is a solid pick although I've heard they may prefer Pouncey or even Akeem Ayers since Keith Bullock is old as fuck.
1-4 isn't really that big of a gamble right now. I don't see it that way. Anyways.

I mean, Cam Newton and Dareus are basically locked in at 1-2, so that's 50% of the picks in that range known..

Rice18

Reaction score
from Rotoworld.com

Former high-ranking Panthers executive Tony Softli predicts that Carolina will pass on Cam Newton and take Alabama DT Marcell Dareus with the No. 1 overall pick in the draft.
"They need defensive linemen. They have for awhile," says Softli, who also has a history with the Rams. "I really think they're gonna pass on Cam Newton. ... I really believe it's gonna be the defensive tackle." While we still take everything with a grain of salt, it's important to note that Softli's info has been solid this offseason. He was the first to point out Adrian Clayborn's Erb Palsy condition, and among the first to explicitly report on Ryan Mallett's drug use at Arkansas.

Source: 101 ESPN St. Louis Apr 22, 6:33 PM
via Twitter

Sources tell CBS Sports' Rob Rang that the Broncos "love" LSU CB Patrick Peterson, and "aren't as high" on Alabama DT Marcell Dareus.
The suggestion appears to be that Peterson is higher on Denver's board than Dareus. With the first round just three days away, three players appear to be in the hunt for No. 2 overall: Dareus, Peterson, and Von Miller. Our bet is still on Dareus, but both of his "competitors" are elite enough for a late upset.
Source: Rob Rang on Twitter
Could be a smokescreen but why not try these possibilities. Though, I do think that Cam will go 1 and Dareus will go 2, I picked these out for some controversy.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
lol funniest article i saw today

it was like, if picks 1 and 2 are QBs, what should Buffalo do?

what i want to know, is why the fuck is denver drafting gabbert/cam when their defense is terrible, they wasted a 1st on Tebow last year, and Orton was very good last year too!

TTN2810

Reaction score
That's dumb.
You know you're most likely wrong and you put it there just for controversy?

Do what you think. Who cares if you're off on lots of picks. Don't try to hide that with making bad picks and then saying "it's just for controversy".

Rice18

Reaction score
That's dumb.

Do what you think. Who cares if you're off on lots of picks. Don't try to hide that with making bad picks and then saying "it's just for controversy".
Like I said, I honestly believe that Cam is going at 1, but it is something to see what you would guys say.

Mooche

Reaction score
That's dumb.

Thank you sir.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%