IMPORTANT: Question Regarding The Whole Forum

Should We Merge With Center Stage Sports?

• Yes

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • No.

Votes: 17 58.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
http://www.centerstagesports.com/forums/showthread.php?30207-New-Orleans-Hornets-G-Eric-Gordon-Has-a-New-Injury

Ok, I'm sorry but those guys sound like idjits.

videofreak8

Melted
Reaction score
No for me because I wouldn't be able to show my face there after all the shit i talked about SI being better than CSS.

Could we maybe look into merging with a different affiliate? Preferably one that would be willing to move here.
Nah, you'll be fine ;)

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
thats actually why we dont really want to do it. but from what SI used to be to now is quite sad. we have active members, but how many? 8? thats not a whole lot at all. we have the same members posting, we have no new members. we cant even run an active sim league anymore. we have sections that go untouched for months.
I despise sim leagues. That may be why the lack of active members doesn't phase me.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Honestly though, after looking at the site it doesn't seem bad. It's active and not strict like other boards. So we could still be ourselves.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
All that being said, I'd be fine with a move. It doesn't really bother me that much. I just don't understand why it is a necessary move.
my thoughts, even though i never heard of the place

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why don't you guys just do your sim stuff over there and leave this forun be?

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Honestly guys, I'm not in favor or against this. Might be good for the board and I want to explore options, but I could also see why we shouldn't for the reasons you guys have stated.
I really want to leave it up to you guys. That's why I wanted to put this up via poll. So vote fellas.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I vote no. I just don't think we should have to merge into someones site. I'd rather let us keep going and know that SI was just si and died instead of si joining a different website if that makes sense.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
then you go find sites that will merge here? right now, what leverage do we have to persuade anyone to want to merge here?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why don't you guys just do your sim stuff over there and leave this forun be?
this isnt just about a sim league. the fact we cant even fill one when two years ago we had 5 FULL leagues, and gfx leagues at that same time is just an example of how many members we lost.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I am a quite active, and well liked poster there at CSS, and I disagree with switching.

No offense Dave, but SI and CSS are way different in terms of poster maturity. You have fucking 14 year olds like elliottegg running around saying stupid ass shit, you have a terribly ran sim league system in which people expect camping to be easy (I guess CC could shore it up but Im not sure he'd want to merge)

Aside for users Boda, Mikey, Semperty, jzwizard, daabotownsox (who occasionally posts here), they are kinda immature. Which is a part of the reason why they like me there so much (my rep there is greater than elcheato's here). TheRagingWolf isn't a bad mod, but he tries too much to be cool. Ricky is a flat out troll, who I find funny, but offers little to the site. You have GMODs like videofreak who really shouldn't be, at all, because they are so immature.

If a merge happens, I'd like to be apart of some decision making, knowing that I'm the only user on both sites with over 3K posts at each. I don't think merging a mature SI community to the spamming hell of CSS is a great idea if there is no direction. When TSH merged with CSS, CSS had all the power, which led AE to try to take it over due to a lack of power despite being an admin. If we lay out a lay of the land, figure out who mods which sections and how much power they get, it wouldn't be terrible. Guys at CSS would need to step down from their postions. It would need to be equal power between Pugz, Rip, Dave, and Adam.

If you need any help, please let me in, because I know both communities very well. It isn't preferred to me for a merge, but it can be managed if done well.

(note: I did get more okay with the idea as I posted it)

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Also, not a huge issue but still

BSX died.
SI might be out.

Those are my image uploaders. CSS does not have an image uploader. We would need one there A$AP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%