Iguodala ready for next phase

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I completely forgot he was traded to Denver lol. Gonna be interesting on how the team works out.

Willy

Reaction score
I completely forgot he was traded to Denver lol. Gonna be interesting on how the team works out.
Yeah it should be pretty interesting. Personally be being a denver fan I think a backcourt of Lawson and Iggy could be deadly if the coexist in a good way.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i really hope wilson becomes open for trade and the pistons somehow jump on him.

other than that minor pipe dream im really really looking forward to denver this season. i love that team.

Willy

Reaction score
i really hope wilson becomes open for trade and the pistons somehow jump on him.

other than that minor pipe dream im really really looking forward to denver this season. i love that team.
Personally I don't think Wilson would deny a trade, but he's not going to like demand one in my opinion. Also I don't think Denver wants to trade him because he could become a great 6th man and help this team depth wise.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yea i dont think hes gonna get traded but id love for us to add him to bk/gmoe/drum. i think he would do real well in detroit too. hes gonna do just fine in denver so its a plus for you lol

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
gotta respect denver. dont have the superstars, they just go out there and ball out. hard work pays off in denver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%