If The Pacers Were Up 2-0 Right Now, Would You Predict Them To Win It All

Wolves United

Reaction score
It could easily be 2-0 Pacers at this point, and they've already stolen home court advantage from the Heat. If they were up 2-0, would you predict them to win it all?

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They aren't and they're still in a very good position to beat the Heat. I would go with San Antonio regardless.

Oh and I hate this, X should be up, Y could've easily won that .. Guess what, it didn't happen. The Heat could also be up 2-0, if LeBron didn't turn the ball over twice in a row. But he did and they lost - and it's 1-1 period.

Wolves United

Reaction score
buzzy said:
They aren't and they're still in a very good position to beat the Heat. I would go with San Antonio regardless.

Oh and I hate this, X should be up, Y could've easily won that .. Guess what, it didn't happen. The Heat could also be up 2-0, if LeBron didn't turn the ball over twice in a row. But he did and they lost - and it's 1-1 period.
Yeah I was just wondering if people think that the Heat could come back from a defecit. They've done it before (including against the Pacers last year), but I was just curious if people thought they could do ti against this years pacers

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't see how they could easily be up 2-0. Paul George hit a shot he couldn't replicate in 10 tries just to tie the damn game up.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Miami won 46 out of their last 49 games, which is 93%. Apply that to a 14 game base (aka 7 games in ECF & NBA Finals) and they are projected to get less than one loss.

There is their one loss. /heatin5

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I've got the Pacers in 5 yo. Wade is done, suspension or not. Looks like Larry Hughes out there

jrunyan700

Reaction score
I don't think they could get past San Antonio to win the finals. But if the Grizzlies come back in the series and then go to the finals, it's a toss up to who wins the finals. I think the Spurs are going to win, so it's a no for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%