If the NBA had a redraft...

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
With all the media and radio shows coming to New Orleans last week, I heard this question asked many times. If the NBA did a entire redraft, and every player currently on NBA rosters + every prospect for the coming draft, where do you think Anthony Davis would go? What round? What pick?

In this scenario, a guy like Kobe probably would not be TOO high of a pick because of his age, so I'm talking about actually building a team for the future as much as now.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He'd go in the first round, IDK what pick, I'd have to look at it a little more.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
top 8-10 player, imo. kid can change the game and a franchise in a blink of an eye.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
top 8-10 player, imo. kid can change the game and a franchise in a blink of an eye.
I think the National Championship helped his stock even more. I don't know how often you can argue a guy going 1-10 for 6 points in a game was still the best player on the court.

I'm not saying he was the best player on the court, just saying you could argue it.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lebron
Durant
Dwight
Wade
Rose
Love

All of them would go before Davis. Then you could potentially have Westbrook, Griffin, CP3 and maybe Bynum. So I'd say no higher than 7th but no lower than 10th.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%