How much would you pay...

Robo Ryan

Reaction score
Say your favorite team is in the Stanley Cup game 7! and you live in that city. How much would you be willing to spend for tickets for that game? For me, I'd say I would spend $300 for tickets for 1 seat but that's it. Especially with my budget. 

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
If the habs are in the finals , I would pay up to 400$

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
depends on the seats, really. if i had to spend 300 just to get balcony seats, then u can forget about it. if they're good seats however, I would definitely pay a bit more.

Steez

Reaction score
I'd be willing to dish out a grand or more, honestly. Memory of a lifetime.

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
It's the Leafs. No matter what they price it at, people including myself will buy the tickets.

Steez

Reaction score
The passion and love I have for my teams, you can't really put a price on that. Honestly, I live for Buffalo sports, they're my life, which is why I would pay whatever I had to, to be a part of Buffalo history and witness our first championship.

H-MYK

Reaction score
If the Leafs were in it, I'd pay anything. You want to witness history, don't you?

Robo Ryan

Reaction score
H-MYK said:
If the Leafs were in it, I'd pay anything. You want to witness history, don't you?
Not if it's the Leafs winning the cup but that won't happen for awhile so we don't have to think about that 

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
I tried to get tickets to Game 5 and 7 this year in Chicago. Tickets went on sale at noon, I was on at noon and they sold out in the presale. For any ticket even standing room, I  would pay $300. For a good seat, I would pay about $450 or so. This is coming from a college kid so after college that price would go up for sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%