How Can We Improve SI?

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Fuhgeddit said:
People will get used to it. I did, eventually.
They won't. vBulletin people like vBulletin and all it's trinkets.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Fuhgeddit said:
People will get used to it. I did, eventually.
because you fit right in and we welcomed you in the ct. we would to anyone but it seems like not many even want to venture around the forum.

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
Haven't people done that on their boards? Eventually they'll have to do it here too.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
because you fit right in and we welcomed you in the ct. we would to anyone but it seems like not many even want to venture around the forum.
SI inherited a pair of sim leagues. Better than nothing but there's already some griping in league chats about features ADFS had and SI doesn't.

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
Papa did I rep you just now? I wonder if the "like" or thumbs up on tapatalk means I repped you

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Fuhgeddit said:
Papa did I rep you just now? I wonder if the "like" or thumbs up on tapatalk means I repped you
i do have a 1 so i assume so ha

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
AE. said:
SI inherited a pair of sim leagues. Better than nothing but there's already some griping in league chats about features ADFS had and SI doesn't.
full leagues that dont really help our members mingle with the new.

Raindelay

Has 2 Phones
Reaction score
AE. said:
3 sim leagues btw

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
A lot of them also said they'll get used to the site at some point. 

Not all of them will venture out but guys like Donkey, Ty, cavsfan, stray, mentch, foreman, getbeard will. Give them time. 

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Raindelay said:
3 sim leagues btw
Not be a butt..... but the NHL sim leagues doesn't have much activity

Raindelay

Has 2 Phones
Reaction score
AE. said:
Not be a butt..... but the NHL sim leagues doesn't have much activity
What the hell are you talking about? We have 30 active GMs and have sim discussions every night...

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Well you can't compare it to the BSL league. The activity in that league is stupid. 

Raindelay

Has 2 Phones
Reaction score
GMF1991 said:
Well you can't compare it to the BSL league. The activity in that league is stupid.
I wasn't comparing it. Just saying there is a third (very) active sim league.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Raindelay said:
I wasn't comparing it. Just saying there is a third (very) active sim league.

Your league chat thread has 4 pages that is mostly you and Forggedit. The trade threads haven't been active since last week. Ultimately the point is none of your GMs post anywhere else on the forum. No rule that says they have to but like Pugz said, there's no mingling of ADFS peeps with SI members.

Raindelay

Has 2 Phones
Reaction score
AE. said:
Your league chat thread has 4 pages that is mostly you and Forggedit. The trade threads haven't been active since last week. Ultimately the point is none of your GMs post anywhere else on the forum. No rule that says they have to but like Pugz said, there's no mingling of ADFS peeps with SI members.
Actually our league probably has the most incentive to post outside the sim.

Hoovuh and I were working on a system to give out GM cash as a reward for discussing sports!

Obviously we wanted to wait until we merged

Why should people trade every day if they don't want to?
And this sim thread is for a 24 hour period, 12 of which happened during the conversion. People are still getting over to the site

Let's not judge the activity of my league which has been around a week against a league which has been around for three plus years.

Shaggy

Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
AE. said:
They won't. vBulletin people like vBulletin and all it's trinkets.

Some do and some won't.  I have been a vB guy forever.  Recently converted several of my other forums to XF for necessity and I have grown to like XF now more then vB.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Raindelay said:
Actually our league probably has the most incentive to post outside the sim.

Hoovuh and I were working on a system to give out GM cash as a reward for discussing sports!

Obviously we wanted to wait until we merged

Why should people trade every day if they don't want to?
And this sim thread is for a 24 hour period, 12 of which happened during the conversion. People are still getting over to the site

Let's not judge the activity of my league which has been around a week against a league which has been around for three plus years.

I'm judging the activity of your league as it relates to the site as a whole. An NHL sim league doesn't mean anything to those who aren't a member, if the NHL Sim GMs aren't actively engaged in discussions around the site. I would personally like to see an active NHL forum here. 

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Shaggy said:

Some do and some won't.  I have been a vB guy forever.  Recently converted several of my other forums to XF for necessity and I have grown to like XF now more then vB.
XF is more comparable to vB than IPB is. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%