hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Edge

Reaction score
Figured I'd give a second to introduce myself. I'm from GA and a fan of the Braves and Alabama Crimson Tide mostly. NCAA football and MLB are my 2 favorite sports. Also like Atlanta Falcons and San Francisco 49ers. and being in GA I also see a lot of UGA football so they make it on the list as long as they aren't playing my Tide.

Some may have seen me around other forums where I had the unpleasant duties of playing Admin and pretty much used to gain a lot of negative view towards people but I'm done with that and ready to leave all the forum politics behind. If you knew the me from those days I apologize if we have had negative run-ins but unseen things sometimes happen.

Anyways now, just ready to talk sports. lol

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Figured I'd give a second to introduce myself. I'm from GA and a fan of the Braves and Alabama Crimson Tide mostly. NCAA football and MLB are my 2 favorite sports. Also like Atlanta Falcons and San Francisco 49ers. and being in GA I also see a lot of UGA football so they make it on the list as long as they aren't playing my Tide.

Some may have seen me around other forums where I had the unpleasant duties of playing Admin and pretty much used to gain a lot of negative view towards people but I'm done with that and ready to leave all the forum politics behind. If you knew the me from those days I apologize if we have had negative run-ins but unseen things sometimes happen.

Anyways now, just ready to talk sports. lol
People always deserve a second chance, it's how they make the most of it afterwards. Welcome to SI, you will like it here! P.S. my Bengals are stealing A.J. Green!

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man. Glad you joined us. Hope you stick around and stay active!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%