Hey

Boda

PSN = HitmanCapone
Reaction score
I go by Boda. Some of you know me and some will hopefully get to know me. I'm a diehard Vikings, Timberwolves & Long Horn fan, I also am a fan of the Twins although some of there transitions have pissed me off this year so far. Anyways If there is anything else you'd like to know feel free to ask otherwise I'm sure I'll see you guys around the forums

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to Sportz Insomnia. Hope you stick around here man. Let us know if you need anything to make your stay any better.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to Sportz Insomnia man. Good to have some more NFL fans here for real. Let me know if you got any questions and I hope to see you around!

Boda

PSN = HitmanCapone
Reaction score
Welcome to Sportz Insomnia man. Good to have some more NFL fans here for real. Let me know if you got any questions and I hope to see you around!
Thanks for the Welcome Rios! Also forgot in my intro post that I'm a huge NFL Draft guy as well. Football to me is by far the best sport in the world, nothing can get my heart pumping like watching a game kick off especially if it's a Vikings game.

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
Hey welcome on SI ! Hope you stay and if you need anything let us know bro

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I go by Boda. Some of you know me and some will hopefully get to know me. I'm a diehard Vikings, Timberwolves & Long Horn fan, I also am a fan of the Twins although some of there transitions have pissed me off this year so far. Anyways If there is anything else you'd like to know feel free to ask otherwise I'm sure I'll see you guys around the forums
Heyyyy I know this guy.

Boda

PSN = HitmanCapone
Reaction score
Welcome to the board.
Thanks
Thank You
What's good BM! Didn't realize I know as many people over here as I do haha

Hey welcome on SI ! Hope you stay and if you need anything let us know bro
Haha I'll be sicking around no doubt man If I need anything I'll let ya guys know, I still swear I know you from somewhere though as your name sounds very familiar

Heyyyy I know this guy.
Haha, Not sure who you are but thats whats up!

welcome man
Thanks man

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
GMF has posted at CSS before

And Mr.Baller just re-registered at CSS as well, but he had another account beforehand that was bant by Wrigley I think

Boda

PSN = HitmanCapone
Reaction score
GMF has posted at CSS before

And Mr.Baller just re-registered at CSS as well, but he had another account beforehand that was bant by Wrigley I think
Thanks man, But as for Baller I meant outside of CSS. Maybe that was at TSH or whatever or it could have been elsewhere, my memory is shit trying to remember people but posting on forums for over 10yrs you run into quite a lot of people.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Thanks man, But as for Baller I meant outside of CSS. Maybe that was at TSH or whatever or it could have been elsewhere, my memory is shit trying to remember people but posting on forums for over 10yrs you run into quite a lot of people.
yea i remember you from TSH. idk i remember you from a few different places over the years.

Boda

PSN = HitmanCapone
Reaction score
HEY MAN WHATSUP HI
Same Shit just a Different Day haha

yea i remember you from TSH. idk i remember you from a few different places over the years.
That's what's up. I really liked TSH but it's no more been searching for something close to that since. maybe this is the place

Sup Broda
Haha Thanks

Welcome to SI! Hope you like it here & decide to stick around!
Thanks & No worries man I'll be sticking around

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%