Hey There

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYwRiter94

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I'm NYwRiter94. I'm a huge hockey and football fan (although I follow baseball a bit too).

To be honest, the main reason I'm here is because as a budding GFX maker, I've been directed towards a lot of things on this site (mostly the great cut gallery), and I decided to see what else there was out there.

However, I'd also like to partake in some discussion about football and hockey--I'm very opinionated, but I love hearing what other people have to say about my teams, and telling them what I think. Maybe I'll see some of you around the Giants or Rangers forums.

One last thing that you may find interesting is that I'm a sports video game junkie. I spend a ton of time playing NHL, Madden, MLB The Show, and others, and I even post updates about my team's franchises on other websites. If you'd like to see, I'd be more than happy to provide you with a link.

Well, that's about it--see you around!

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man. Glad you decided to join and post here. Hope you stick around and stay active. Our GFX section will certainly help you become a better artist.

NYwRiter94

Reaction score
Welcome to the site man. Glad you decided to join and post here. Hope you stick around and stay active. Our GFX section will certainly help you become a better artist.
Thanks. What's the best place to post GFX to get C+C? There are a few sigs I've made that I'd love to get some feedback on.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thanks. What's the best place to post GFX to get C+C? There are a few sigs I've made that I'd love to get some feedback on.
http://www.sportzin.com/forums/index.php?showforum=758

Any spot in there really.

NYwRiter94

Reaction score
Not sure what I did wrong, but I posted a few of them and one of the GFX Crew locked my thread.

NYwRiter94

Reaction score
Here's the thread.

I'm not quite sure what I did wrong--I checked the forum and couldn't find any rules.

EDIT: It appears that it's not in fact locked, as it doesn't have the white X going through the red folder, but I am unable to reply to it.

NYwRiter94

Reaction score
I see that now...it appears to be that I can't post in that forum anymore, although I can post in others, because I tried to reply to another thread and it said once again that I couldn't reply to that thread.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hmm that's weird. I have no idea what could be wrong.

Mooche

Reaction score
Welcome to the site man! I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%