Hey SI,

Status
Not open for further replies.

тony

Reaction score
I'm Tony. Decided to come by the site to check it out and to post. Haven't found the ''perfect'' forum for me just yet but hoping it will change very soon. This site seems pretty cool, the posting was great as I viewed some of the them. Forum doesn't look so bad, liked the other one but I know that you can select the skin below so no worries.

Don't really have anything else to say but I am a graphics maker. Love writing quality, hate school, glad its almost over. Grammar problem, just wanting to point that out.

Well, don't really have anything else to say but, I guess ask questions...

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
seems like youll be a great member. we used to have an excess of pretty fly skins but when we switched to ipb3 we lost them :(
other then that youre in the right place, lots of friendly members and extremely active. we also have a damn good gfx crew to maybe help you. hope you stick around and join the community.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome man. Glad to have another Lakers fan on the boards.

тony

Reaction score
seems like youll be a great member. we used to have an excess of pretty fly skins but when we switched to ipb3 we lost them :(
other then that youre in the right place, lots of friendly members and extremely active. we also have a damn good gfx crew to maybe help you. hope you stick around and join the community.

haha, the forum seems great so far. not such a bad place after all....

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and yes, like Pugz said, we probably offered up more skins than any other forum...before we upgraded to ipb3. Give us some time and we'll get back up there.

Excellent site, been around for years..while other places are lucky to hit a 1-year mark as it is.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Be sure to check out the SI Website for all sports related news.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We do not know where Becfola came from. Nor do we know for certain where she went to. We do not even know her real name, for the name Becfola, "Dowerless" or "Small-dowered," was given to her as a nickname. This only is certain, that she disappeared from the world we know of, and that she went to a realm where even conjecture may not follow her.
World of Warcraft power leveling,
It happened in the days when Dermod,World of Warcraft power leveling son of the famous Ae of Slane, was monarch of all Ireland. He was unmarried, but he had many foster-sons, princes from the Four Provinces, who were sent by their fathers as tokens of loyalty and affection to the Ard-Ri, and his duties as a foster-father were righteously acquitted. Among the young princes of his household there was one, Crimthann, son of Ae, King of Leinster, whom the High King preferred to the others over whom he held fatherly sway. Nor was this wonderful, for the lad loved him also, and was as eager and intelligent and modest as becomes a prince.
last chaos gold,
The High King and Crimthann would often set out from Tara to hunt and hawk,last chaos gold sometimes unaccompanied even by a servant; and on these excursions the king imparted to his foster-son his own wide knowledge of forest craft, and advised him generally as to the bearing and duties of a prince, the conduct of a court, and the care of a people.
aoc power leveling,
Dermod mac Ae delighted in these solitary adventures,aoc power leveling and when he could steal a day from policy and affairs he would send word privily to Crimthann. The boy, having donned his hunting gear, would join the king at a place arranged between them, and then they ranged abroad as chance might direct.
aoc power leveling,
On one of these adventures,aoc power leveling as they searched a flooded river to find the ford, they saw a solitary woman in a chariot driving from the west.
"I wonder what that means?" the king exclaimed thoughtfully.
"Why should you wonder at a woman in a chariot?" his companion inquired, for Crimthann loved and would have knowledge.
Final Fantasy XI GIL,
"Good,Final Fantasy XI GIL my Treasure," Dermod answered, "our minds are astonished when we see a woman able to drive a cow to pasture, for it has always seemed to us that they do not drive well."
Crimthann absorbed instruction like a sponge and digested it as rapidly.
"I think that is justly said," he agreed.
aion kinah,
"But,"aion kinah Dermod continued, "when we see a woman driving a chariot of two horses, then we are amazed indeed."
When the machinery of anything is explained to us we grow interested, and Crimthann be
Not sure if I should just take his posting power away now...wtf is this

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

dh1333

amnesia.
Reaction score
We do not know where Becfola came from. Nor do we know for certain where she went to. We do not even know her real name, for the name Becfola, "Dowerless" or "Small-dowered," was given to her as a nickname. This only is certain, that she disappeared from the world we know of, and that she went to a realm where even conjecture may not follow her.
World of Warcraft power leveling,
It happened in the days when Dermod,World of Warcraft power leveling son of the famous Ae of Slane, was monarch of all Ireland. He was unmarried, but he had many foster-sons, princes from the Four Provinces, who were sent by their fathers as tokens of loyalty and affection to the Ard-Ri, and his duties as a foster-father were righteously acquitted. Among the young princes of his household there was one, Crimthann, son of Ae, King of Leinster, whom the High King preferred to the others over whom he held fatherly sway. Nor was this wonderful, for the lad loved him also, and was as eager and intelligent and modest as becomes a prince.
last chaos gold,
The High King and Crimthann would often set out from Tara to hunt and hawk,last chaos gold sometimes unaccompanied even by a servant; and on these excursions the king imparted to his foster-son his own wide knowledge of forest craft, and advised him generally as to the bearing and duties of a prince, the conduct of a court, and the care of a people.
aoc power leveling,
Dermod mac Ae delighted in these solitary adventures,aoc power leveling and when he could steal a day from policy and affairs he would send word privily to Crimthann. The boy, having donned his hunting gear, would join the king at a place arranged between them, and then they ranged abroad as chance might direct.
aoc power leveling,
On one of these adventures,aoc power leveling as they searched a flooded river to find the ford, they saw a solitary woman in a chariot driving from the west.
"I wonder what that means?" the king exclaimed thoughtfully.
"Why should you wonder at a woman in a chariot?" his companion inquired, for Crimthann loved and would have knowledge.
Final Fantasy XI GIL,
"Good,Final Fantasy XI GIL my Treasure," Dermod answered, "our minds are astonished when we see a woman able to drive a cow to pasture, for it has always seemed to us that they do not drive well."
Crimthann absorbed instruction like a sponge and digested it as rapidly.
"I think that is justly said," he agreed.
aion kinah,
"But,"aion kinah Dermod continued, "when we see a woman driving a chariot of two horses, then we are amazed indeed."
When the machinery of anything is explained to us we grow interested, and Crimthann be
This doesn't even make sense...

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
well you're acting surprised by the fact that it doesn't make any sense..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%