Hey-o!

JK55

Reaction score
Hey, this is the introduction area so I think it's appropriate to stop in and give the low down on myself.

My name is Joey Kendrick and I am a cheesehead hailing from Germany. However, since the age of two I've lived in Newark, NJ and now reside in Vancouver, Canada. I also cheer for the Reds (Cincy), New Jersey Devils and California Golden Bears. I was told by a buddy at vhlforum.com to come by and talk and check things out. I'm trying to brush up on my graphics abilities as I self teach/run off tutorials. Good to be here as I've heard about this site several times! Cheers!

JK55

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
welcome bro!
Thank you! By the looks of things you must be a Massachusetts Guy?

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
JK55 said:
Thank you! By the looks of things you must be a Massachusetts Guy?
connecticut, but im all boston sports

JK55

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
connecticut, but im all boston sports
Nice. A good past 10 years to be a Boston area sports fan.

JK55

Reaction score
Teagz said:
He's quite good, yes.
I know, I played for him haha. Only for 2 months, but it's an experience I won't forget in Eugene.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to the site bud. Hope you stick around!

JK55

Reaction score
snipezo said:
A Vancouverite, sweet.
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I will be sticking around cause this place has some intelligent minds it seems, also has a NSFW thread about Hot Chicks (half way to heaven!)

Also, I'm not a Vancouverite originally, but live here now. Snipezo you been a Vancouverite for long?

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea, we're some intelligent ass perverts.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
JK55 said:
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I will be sticking around cause this place has some intelligent minds it seems, also has a NSFW thread about Hot Chicks (half way to heaven!)

Also, I'm not a Vancouverite originally, but live here now. Snipezo you been a Vancouverite for long?
Well I'm not really from van but I live about an hour away from the city. Not sure if you're familiar with squamish/squampton

JK55

Reaction score
snipezo said:
Well I'm not really from van but I live about an hour away from the city. Not sure if you're familiar with squamish/squampton
Of course, close to Whistler. I've lived here for 9 years now so I'm familiar with most places.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%