Hey guys!

Wolves United

Reaction score
I'm Wolves United! I heard about the site from your affiliate Hoops-Nation.com I'm the biggest basketball fan you'll ever know, and I also like NCAA basketball and football as well as the NFL. I am currently a Hoops-Nation Journalist, a Sports-Lite Certified Writer, have worked for NBASoup and am going to be starting with Sheridan Hoops soon. I'd love to write for this site.

I know how to have a good time and make jokes, but I'm also responsible and mature so f the site needs any help recruiting, moderating etc I'd be happy to help.

I do have a couple suggestions for the site. I like the sites interface, but I think r would be nice to have the personal messenger, and also a tab on the side that shows recent status updates and "topics being viewed now" and a news feed showing who posted where recently. Would make this site sooo much better

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
we have a pm feature but you need so many posts to get that. i believe we have a new content feature too but i seem to be one of the few who does not choose to use it lol.

anyways, welcome. seems like youll be a great guy to have around, i already look forward to seeing more posts, man. thanks for joining. if you need anything our staff would be more than happy to help.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to the board man, glad to have another huge basketball fan around.  NBA is the forums top interest.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Wolves United said:
I'm Wolves United! I heard about the site from your affiliate Hoops-Nation.com I'm the biggest basketball fan you'll ever know, and I also like NCAA basketball and football as well as the NFL. I am currently a Hoops-Nation Journalist, a Sports-Lite Certified Writer, have worked for NBASoup and am going to be starting with Sheridan Hoops soon. I'd love to write for this site.

I know how to have a good time and make jokes, but I'm also responsible and mature so f the site needs any help recruiting, moderating etc I'd be happy to help.

I do have a couple suggestions for the site. I like the sites interface, but I think r would be nice to have the personal messenger, and also a tab on the side that shows recent status updates and "topics being viewed now" and a news feed showing who posted where recently. Would make this site sooo much better

Welcome to the site! Great suggestions and as someone else mentioned we do have a personal messenger, I believe it requires 25 posts. might be 50, I don't quite remember. it was set a long time ago. And as for recent posts just use this tab at the top http://www.sportzin.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=forums  -- i usually keep that page open in a separate tab and refresh it every once and a while to see where there are new posts. 

And lastly a "news feed showing who posted where recently". I don't even know where to find something like that, but quite frankly it would seem a bit weird in my opinion. 

Anyway, again, welcome to SI. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%